Side Onco Skin is a free mobile app developed by Avène Dermatological Laboratories in partnership with oncodermatology specialists Dr. Caroline Robert (Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif) and Dr. Vincent Sibaud (Institut Universitaire du Cancer, Toulouse).
Side Onco Skin is intended exclusively for healthcare professionals who want to train in the dermatological complications of cancer treatments.
The Side Onco Skin app has been designed to support and train healthcare professionals in treating and advising patients suffering from dermatological symptoms related to chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy or radiotherapy.
"With the Side Onco Skin app, you can:
- Learn to recognize the key symptoms and identify the inducing molecules;
- Improve the care of your patients and their quality of life;
- Test your knowledge with numerous quizzes and practical cases;
- Be regularly informed about the developments of new treatments and their side effects."
The Side Onco Skin app does not replace scientific training, but complements it by enabling you to broaden your knowledge in a practical and interactive way.
Addition of a “Recent Advances” section to access all the articles published.
- PIERRE FABRE DERMO-COSMETIQUE
- 44.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Laboratoires dermatologiques Avène
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.