Find Lost Images
Image Finder Browser is a great way to find images on your computer. Easily set directories to focus on and quickly explore images under folders or even under sub-folders. Image Finder Browser includes a fast filter function, so you can find what you need as soon as possible.
* Choose directories containing images.
* Editable navigation items
* Small image preview
* Large image preview
* Zoom and pan controls
* Open location function
1. Click + icon to choose an image directory.
2. Enter in a name.
3. Check ‘Include Sub-Folders’ if desired.
4. Click the newly created navigation item. This will load the main view.
5. Click an image along bottom row to view a larger preview.
6. Type in filter text-box to filter images. Delete text or click ‘x’ to clear filter.
7. Use mouse scroll or trackpad gesture to zoom.
8. Click+drag large image preview to pan.
9. Double-click small image to open image file in default application.
10. Right-click small image to open image location using Finder.
- Added Selection Border
- Added Navigation Sidebar pane toggle
- Added Navigation Sidebar minimum pane width
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ebey Tech LLC
- 1.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ebey Tech LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.