Build your ultimate army with mighty Heroes, brave Spirits, powerful Troops and magic battle Cards, and then clash with other players around the world in live PvP battles!
Execute your best game plan in this tactical game full of action! Compete in live PvP, choose the best strategy, make decisions on the fly, and rule over your two Kingdoms.
*IMPORTANT* An Internet connection is required to play.
EDITOR’S CHOICE IN MORE THAN 15 COUNTRIES AND AN iOS TOP-15 BEST STRATEGY GAME!
- Live PvP: Attack or Defend against other players from around the world in the live game mode.
- Guild Raids: Be social! Clash with your friends in co-op missions and destroy Crystals and Forbidden Cities.
- Guild Seasons: Share your strategy using the guild chat, donate Troops, be competitive, and climb your way up the global guild leaderboard, like a king.
- Micro-Management: Use tactics when controlling your Hero to lead your army to clash with enemy Kingdoms.
- Tactical Battles: Craft your battle Cards! Bring dragons, healing potions and magical missiles to battle.
- Army Creation: Choose from among 8 different Troop types, 3 Elemental Spirits and 34 battle Cards to plan your victory and crush your enemies.
- Kingdom Building: Choose the right strategy when building your Kingdom for the best defense!
- Amazing 3D graphics
- New content and new features coming regularly
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
Hello, Commander! Siegefall update 6 arrives, bringing you an agile NEW Hero and fearless Spirits to fight alongside you in your battles throughout the Divided Lands!
Also included are NEW Card Fusion and Rune System improvements for a better game experience.
A TIGER TO LEAD YOUR ARMY!
• Geru Ashenfang is a mobile melee fighter that can dash through targets to either build up damage or cross the map faster.
EVOKE THE NEW SPIRITS
• Luxeros, a protective Unicorn, is the first Light-elemental Spirit and can provide the Hero with a shield when the pair destroys a tower.
• You don’t want to cross Fenris! This blood wolf is the first Dark-elemental Spirit and attacks more viciously as the battle drags on.
• Vanguard REVAMP! Dominate the battlefield with upgradable Heroes, Troops, Cards, and more!
• CARD Fusion: Fuse multiple copies of cards to create a more powerful "Enhanced Card."
• New resource: Fusion Elixir! The perfect material for fusing cards.
• We’ve re-invented the RUNES! They’re now more smoothly integrated with the new VIP system.
• 2 NEW Guild Raids and even more Raid levels!
• Trial of Heroes! Bi-weekly events targeted to specific Heroes. Unlock them all and go to battle to win amazing resources!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Build tar pits, towers, and walls to defend your Keep—then enlist warriors, magic, and powerful heroes to wreak havoc on everyone else. Gameloft’s insanely polished build-and-battle game feels instantly familiar but packs enough innovative gameplay to keep you coming back. You can summon cards to improve your attacks, upgrade magical heroes to help rain down devastation, and compete in timed events that boast huge rewards.
Problems, but still fun.
I'm roughly level 118, been playing for a few months. I actually like the rune changes, I had a hard time using all the runes I was collecting. This seems more simplified but also more directly useful. Now for the complaint.
I always, ALWAYS, have a full storage of gold. And I'm not alone. That's a bit silly. It used to be that heroes and troop upgrades just cost gold, which was the best use of that resource. Now troops need a pitiful amount of gold along with not-a-pitiful amount of building resources, and hero upgrades cost orbs. The same orbs that level your spirits, and that there is no easy or stable way to collect.
Why did that need to happen? Troops and heroes were the ONLY way that I could use my plethora of gold, now I'm constantly having to ignore my stuffed farms and being told if I collect a chest that a TON of resources will be wasted, and having to be ok with that.
The game is fun, the guild stuff has some good merits. I just think this upgrade cost change was the wrong move.
This is a great civilization building game and it reminds me of WarCraft 1 and 2 for the computer console only. The heroes are a nice touch to building your army. Only being able to build or improve ONE existing structure at a time makes this game take a very long time to progress in. Of course GEMS speed up every process from upgrading to spawning your army but of course those cost $$$&$. My biggest objection is the "Spirit Shrine/Spirit Den". So to access these spirits to go to war with, you must gather orbs, a different one for each spirit. The only way to get these orbs seems to be in a daily raffle done in a marketplace type building and your lucky to get orbs and just other simple things. My point is, how am I supposed to amass 100 orbs to unlock a spirit when after being a daily player for 3 months I only have Btwn 5-10 orbs per spirit, making them the biggest mystery. I'm at Level 50 now and it's basically just a wait and collect resources and repeat til I can upgrade my town and army as I'm too weak to beat the next part of the storyline. I've beaten Queen Nor and Kha something the dead guy and also have unlocked a few other heroes but it's getting boring as the days pass to be making so little progress but I refuse to spend cash on virtual currency. So overall good game just expect to hit a wall where waiting becomes all the game boils down too.
- 863 MB
Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $1.99
- Special Bundle $9.99
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.