Fast-Paced, Intense and Exciting Gameplay in the Tactical on-rail First Person Shooter.
Experience the Unique & Stylish shooting that has audiences holding their breathe!
17+ NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!
• SIERRA 7 puts you in the boots of a tactical operator caught in the middle of a war.
This is not a mission for the weak hearted. You will be put in the line of fire against a tough and determined enemy with ties to Militia leaders and madmen willing to die for their cause.
Are you the right man for the job?
• SIERRA 7 is a Tactical On-Rail First Person Shooter.
The super-stylish minimal aesthetic allows you to focus on varied
and randomized fire-fights, which perfectly blend realism and arcade
gameplay together in a fast, exciting and intense experience.
Unlock a variety of realistic and lethal firearms, and travel across the globe to unique locations where you will engage in tactical First Person Shooter combat against the randomized and unpredictable enemy types.
- Enjoy FREE Tactical and Exciting Gameplay
- 12+ Hours Campaign
- Fast Paced Realism meets Arcade Gameplay
- Customizable Character with Gear & Weapons
- Awesome Real World Firearms
- Unique and Varied Missions
- Impactful Gun Sounds and Animations
- Beautifully Animated Enemies
- Sniper Missions and Mini-Games
- Major Overhaul of the original Sierra 7 (40,000,000+ plays!)
- From the Developer of LONEWOLF
+ Fixed Red Box issues!
Ratings and Reviews
TOO MANY ADDS
I enjoyed this game for about an hour of solid playtime before leaving this review. It’s a well made game with innovative mechanics but it almost seems like the game is only meant to be a break from the adds. Every time you die you can either spend an entire missions worth of the in game currency or watch an add. To heal you have to watch an add. On top of that, all of the good gear is locked for those who have the “premium pass” aka people who pay for the supposedly free game and without that gear you can expect to die regularly and get to watch more adds. Don’t worry though you can rent the “premium pass gear” for a single game for more in game currency or you guessed it more adds. Oh but there’s more. This time you get to watch two instead of one. After a while the game becomes repetitive and loses all the fun in playing it. It had potential and could have been a revolutionary game but it would need some serious work to get there.
Fun But Definitely Needs Tweaking
I’m a big fan of this game. The gameplay is solid, and it has a unique art style and approach that suits mobile controls. I enjoy working to master and upgrade my weapons, and to continue buffing my gear. However, there are some changes that would make the game better.
1) Collecting in-game currency takes a long time. I understand that high prices force the player to go back to previous levels and beat them on harder difficulties, but needing to grind for a long time to upgrade a single piece of equipment can get tedious after a time.
2) There are WAY too many insta-loss scenarios throughout the mission. If a hostage is killed, the mission (understandably) ends. However, when you have enemies hidden almost entirely by hostages, and you can come across this same thing four or five times in a single mission, it makes the game more frustrating than challenging. Enemies can also toss grenades to instantly kill you, and, combined with the hostages, you get an immensely frustrating experience.
3) Tone down the pay-to-win a bit. I paid for premium, which is $10. I’d expect a premium game to match the price. However, it more or less just unlocks more content and removes ads.
Overall, the game itself is fun, but some of the execution was off. Recommended to try downloading, and, if you end up enjoying it, premium does offer even more content.
So. Many. Glitches.
To start this off, I bought the premium, not only because the ads were annoying for a while, (especially since it’s the same “get rich” apps where you basically gamble) but because I genuinely enjoy playing it still! The Runway level (closer to the end of the story) keeps having the same glitching enemies on the 4th shooting scene, and scattered in different scenes in Warehouse (more in the middle). The weirdest this is these glitches are not only unkillable unless you have a drag grenade, but in the case of me writing this review, 4 BACK TO BACK GLITCHED ENEMIES, there’s even been a few instances in Warehouse that the textures of the enemies aren’t even visible, just their bullets which you then have to guess when to throw a frag grenade and hope that you didn’t waste it because you can’t even see the enemy.
The worst part about it is the fact that after I spent the $5 because I believed that this was not only a good game that I had fun playing, but it was something worth the money, that’s when the glitches started appearing. I don’t mind if there was something like a discord or some type of multimedia platform that I can contact the developers to help find and take care of the issues, but with how severe it’s been getting, I can’t give this a higher rating.
I still recommend getting the game, but still reach out to the developers because a game like this has 5 star potential. It simply needs to be regularly maintained
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SHD Games Inc.
- 133.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © SHD Games Inc 2019-2020
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Kit $2.99
- CREDIT x 18,000 $4.99
- PREMIUM $4.99
- BRAVO Gear Kit $3.99
- CREDIT x 4000 $2.99
- CREDIT x 10,000 $3.99
- MASTER UNLOCK $14.99
- PREMIUM $6.99
- PREMIUM $9.99
- PREMIUM $11.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.