• CNN Money: “3 ways bots can boost your money”
• CNET: Your credit cards have hidden benefits. Here's how to unearth them
• U.S.New: 5 Credit Card Management Apps to Stay on Top of Payments
• Life Hacker Two Cents: Always Buy Airfare on a Credit Card
• CNET: Best newcomer app of 2018
• Associated Press: “Credit Card Treasure Hunt”
• Penny Hoarder: This App Helps You Find the Credit Card Benefits You Didn’t Know You Had
Sift is an award-winning service that saves you money. We spend countless hours going through the fine print to help identify ways to save money by finding price drops, identifying unwanted subscriptions, uncovering hidden credit card benefits etc..
Here are some of the ways we save you money:
● Price drop alerts from your favorite retailers: Monitoring for price changes in a product and automatically securing refunds if a merchant or credit card have a price protection policy.
● Identify unwanted subscriptions: Keep track of all your subscriptions in one place and identify the ones you no longer need!
● Avoid overspending on monthly bills: We keep track of all your bills and due dates so you never have an unexpected charge or miss a due date and can budget better.
● Know exactly where your money is going: Ever wonder what you spent that $200 on at Amazon? With Sift you will now be able to see every single item name and image where you spent your money
● Identify hidden credit card benefits: Help you take advantage of credit card benefits, from price-drop refunds to longer-than-you-realized return windows, extended warranties, and even travel insurance.
● Save hundreds by lowering your debt: We identify ways to lower your monthly payments through affordable refinancing options.
Bank Level Security:At Sift all sensitive data is stored and transmitted securely in an encrypted form. We do not store your banking credentials. Our partnership with Plaid and Stripe allows us to offer you efficient services and data collected by them is stored and protected as per their security policy. We do not receive a password for OAuth supported emails like Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo. For others, Sift stores passwords, tokens and other sensitive information in a separate secure database.
• This app is free to download and use, but there are in-app purchases included for subscriptions
• The in-app purchases used in the app are auto-renewed monthly and are charged from your iTunes account.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged the same amount you have chosen for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage the in-app purchases from your iTunes account settings.
• If you have a problem with this app, please use the in-app support feature to reach out to us or mail us at email@example.com
• A completely new Dashboard
• Track your wishlist items and get alerted on price drops
• View the complete analysis of your monthly Spending
• Check all your account balances in one place
• Keep track of your subscriptions with the Recurring transactions feature
• Get notified of your credit card statements and balances
• Know how much to pay for your Credit Card every month with our new Payments Optimization feature
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app, just a bit of improvement.
There should be a refreshing logo by the price drop section, so to let you know that it’s searching for any new items that it might’ve missed in the background.
As well as, the app should try and automatically link the credit card from the app, to the item from the purchase confirmation emails that stores send.
The app overall just needs to be a bit more fluid and straight forward.
Saving more than on couponing!
I normally don’t write reviews unless service was ridiculously horrible however I have nothing but nice things to say about sift not only has it saved me a bunch of money I would have never looked for on my own but it also has taught me a lot about my credit cards that I never even knew existed yes they charge a 25% fee but without them there’s no way I would be filing claims & checking for price drops within less than a month sift has found me over $200 that’s not including the $183 that I didn’t receive because I wasn’t completely aware of the process & didn’t file claims in time. Love sift would definitely recommend to any & everyone Plus really what can it hurt?! All your doing is giving your card info which is secure never once have I seen any unauthorized charges only thing I’ve received is a bunch of checks yes there small but they add up biggest check I’ve got was $60 on one item.
Great idea, but needs work
The overall idea is great, and the app picks up purchases from your email well, but there are several frustrations I’ve run into with regards to price tracking. First, it seems to flag lots of purchases as ineligible for price protection because they're "in a category excluded from credit card policies" which is absolutely not true for the items flagged, and the card policy clearly states so. There's no way to manually flag the purchase as eligible. Second, I get price drop alerts for items that were purchased with a card that doesn't have price protection. There no way to remove those from the list manually. Third, it would be great to be able to manually enter items to track, for items that don't have an email receipt. Even if it's just so I can have one place to track warranty and return status.
Overall, it's a good app that can save you money, but it needs some polish to make it a more reliable and less frustrating service.
Developer Response ,
Hi there - thank you for the thorough feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write it. Credit card protection policies do exclude a number of items (e.g. consumables) and so we reflect that to you. If you did find something that you think should be eligible please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. On the second point, you can swipe left on an item on the feed screen and it will stop tracking it. Finally, stay tuned for the manual entry of items!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SHOPINBOX, INC.
- 92.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 ShopInbox Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sift Subscription-$2.99/Month $2.99
- Sift Subscription-$4.99/Month $4.99
- Sift Monthly Plan $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.