- Discover shows and movies with a swipe by watching trailers and swiping right ones you're interested in
- Never see the same show or movie twice
- Share shows on facebook, twitter, links, or built-in friend system
- Keep track of all your content with detailed show info and where to stream them
- Filter discovered shows by streaming provider & genre by pressing show counter in the top right corner
- Share a link where people outside of Sifthub can suggest shows for you to watch (Facebook, twitter, link sharing)
- A brand new show is always waiting for you
- Long press the star icon to categorize your list of shows with tags
- Filter the list of shows on Liked tab by genre, show tags, streaming provider, etc. (right hand corner)
- Add a personalized message when sharing a show
- Get more shows like your favorites
- View history of all the shows you have liked (or passed on)
- Add shows to your Liked list manually
- Have a random show picked from your Liked list
- See your friends list of shows
- Fixes for friend recommendations
- Fixes for movie filtering
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does exactly what I need
Starting off by saying that this app is still in its infancy. Some features are missing. Needs some polish- that kinda stuff. But in general, this was pretty much what I was looking for. It helps me find brand new shows, but more importantly, I’m able to find shows “similar to” my favorites. Able to endlessly swipe through shows similar to old favorites that I’m not quite ready to start over. Then it tells me exactly where to find them. Well done.
Description is misleading
First of all, signing up by email didn’t work — repeatedly. So I reluctantly used my phone number instead. I’m sure I’ll regret that.
Second, instead of letting you search for shows and finding what streaming services they’re on, which is what I’d assumed it would do, or at simply quietly showing you suggestions and then letting you look at “similar to this” shows, it just starts automatically playing trailers for you for various shows, one at a time, for which you have to swipe right or left to either like or reject. They should have put the Tinder for TV Shows description at the very top. You have absolutely no way of telling it what kind of shows in general that you like, you can only tell it what genres you want to see and then get an endless selection of things to swipe on.
If you love being bombarded with trailers in random order, go right ahead and download this. If you’d like to actually explore what’s out there, think again.
A great way to find new programs to watch!
If you’re like me, you get a little overwhelmed by all the options we have for TV. It seems like there are so many new programs coming out as well as old stuff you missed.
Sifthub saves you time and effort sorting through all these shows and delivering a great way to find new shows! Swipe, sort, select. It’s that easy.
If you are seeking new shows to watch, there is no better tool!
- Sift Software, Inc.
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Sift Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sifthub VIP Upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.