Sight Word Bingo will let your kids learn their sight words with a fun barnyard theme.
- The object is to get five barnyard animals in a row by correctly identifying the word when it is spoken.
- 5 difficulty levels: Preprimer, Primer, Grade 1, Grade 2, and Grade 3
- Keeps track of the number of right and wrong answers
- For iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad - universal app that you can share across devices
- See also Jungle Math Bingo, Jungle ABC Bingo, Dino Sight Word Bingo, Dino Math Bingo, Dino ABC Bingo, The Counting Game, Sight Word School and Counting Fish in our educational series of apps.
For more fun and games visit www.AppsForKids.ca
-Changed sounds to voice synthesizer
-Updated for 2017, 64 bit
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
REQUESTING A REFUND
When I downloaded the game on my iPhone, the game only showed up in a small box in the left hand corner of my screen so, everything was all jumbled up and hard to see. I had to delete it. Disappointing! A Waste of time & money!
This apps looks great for my son, except that there is no sound to hear the words. We turned up the volume to maximum on our iPad.
STOP!!! Don’t buy!!!
Terrible no sound impossible to do bingo you can’t hear
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.