Introduce a new Favourite deck feature and added new flashcards. You can now marked the sight words your kid have problem with and access them from the Favourite deck!
The Sight Words Flash Cards is an educational tool designed to help kindergarten or first grade children learn and practice reading the most common sight words. The learning experience is administered with the use of flash cards which have been proven to be one of the most effective tool over the years.
- Sight words are word that appear frequently in most of the text people read, but can't easily be sounded out.
- Sight word is also commonly referred to as Dolch word or high frequency word.
- Being able to quickly recognize sight words is a crucial part of learning how to read and helps children become more confident readers.
- List of 100 over sight words are broken down into individual decks to allow your child to be slowly introduce to the different word categories.
- Including words from the popular Dolch word series.
- The interface is designed to be as clean as possible to minimize any distractions.
- Sight words are shown to your kids using flash cards.
- No pictures are used along the words to let your child get familiar with the word shapes and remember the words instead of the pictures.
CUSTOMIZE FOR YOUR CHILD
- Auto playing of the sight words in each deck and reading to your child.
- Adjust the playing speed to encourage your child to read along as the flash cards play.
- Choice of capital letters and small letters for the sight words to let your child be familiar with both of them.
- You can marked the sight words your kid have problem with and access them easily from the Favourite deck
IT IS FREE
So what you waiting for? Download now to try it for free!
If you like the game, please recommend it to your friends and help to give us a rating in store!
Follow us to get notified of new apps and promotions:
If you like the game, please recommend it to your friends and give us a review in store!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Introduce a new Favourite deck feature and added new flashcard decks. You can now marked the sight words your kid have problem with and access them easily from the Favourite deck!
Ratings and Reviews
I just got this and the first deck had a mistake. I can’t let my kids use it. The first flash card said “a” and the voice said “her”. Now I wonder what other simple mistakes are there. It ruined this app for me and I won’t use it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JYGSTUDIO LLP
- 72.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 JYGStudio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.