Super tight gameplay and wonderful pixel graphics make Sigi a light-hearted and loving 8-bit adventure to enjoy.
Join Knight Sigi as he runs, jumps, and battles in a flatulent quest to save Melusina, the love of his life ! Take down hordes of goofy enemies and crazy bosses. Earn riches, find long lost holy artefacts and make your way up to the top of Mount Stinkup !
- 8-bit pixel graphics and chiptune soundtrack !
- Detailed animation, parallax backgrounds, and solid game design.
- Hordes of goofy enemies and unforgettable boss fights.
- Secret caverns full of loot to collect and long lost artefacts to find.
Good luck farty pants !
For even more retro-gaming goodness:
- fixed touch controls disappearing in secret level
- toned down screenshake
- screenshake can now be deactivated in game options
- speedrunners can no longer rewind time using the pause function
- many optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Lighthearted is a great description. Aside from the humor, Sigi is one of the few iOS platformers that plays beautifully. How nice to enjoy a game without constantly fighting with the controls, thinking about finger placement, etc. The buttons are very responsive and each move feels natural, effortless. I also appreciate the option to continue instead of starting over from the beginning. It might take a few more tries to beat Blind John, but his days are numbered :)
Need a sequel or new map!!! Maybe can play as melusina a few levels trying to find her way back to sigi.
Really needs work
Has potential of a good throwback platformer but when you face the boss (no idea how to beat him), you go all the way back to level 1 if you lose. Sorry I took a leap of faith at this point.
Update: thanks to a Developer response, I have a bit more direction. I know they want it to be old school, but we all need help sometimes. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Just like the classics, this game will not force feed continues to players. Ever.
When the boss jumps in the air, sneak past him, turn around, fire. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Victory.
- Sebastian KOSTKA
- 124.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 pixel.lu
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.