Sign PDF lets you easily sign PDF documents or fill out any PDF forms, so you can easily sign the your business document, invoice, financial report etc., without printing it out and signing them manually.
**What can you benefit from Sign PDF?
• Optimize your paperless workflow
You might have to print, sign manually, scan and send back in the past. Now Sign PDF makes a difference. You don't need to waste any paper, everything can be done digitally and fast.
• Easy and lightning fast
It takes only 3 steps to sign a PDF
1. Open a PDF document.
2. Draw, type or insert your signature image
3. Save, print or email the signed PDF files.
• Flexible ways to create your signature
You can personalize your signature by several ways.
1. Typing text content, you can customize the font style, color etc.
2. Drawing using trackpad or mouse, and insert the signature with transparent background into PDF easily.
3. Insert any existed digital signature image from your local disk.
Sign PDF lets you insert your signature or image files to anywhere within the PDF.
• Content embedded into PDF
Unlike some of other apps, which just create text boxes and annotations that flow above the content and can be deleted in PDF Reader. Sign PDF is actually a simple PDF Editor and form filler, text, signature, images you added are embedded into PDF.
* Once you save the edited PDF, you can't change the placed text, if you need to edit the document in the future, please save it as project file '.spd' file before saving it as 'PDF'.
** Other features:
• Clear and simple interface, all the functions are listed in the toolbar.
• Let you add checkmark stamp when you review the PDF.
• Record your signatures or images automatically for re-use.
• Print the signed PDF document directly from the app without saving and printing from Preview.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! Lighten Software offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com Thanks.
1. Fixed the compatibility problem with 10.12
2. Fixed a bug that causes the output PDF still show the deleted content in a certain situation.
3. Other enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
When I use it I cant find my mouse
I love the idea of this working but cannot figure out why whenever I finish making my signature it won’t work right. First off, it asks me to hit “Q” to stop signing. Doesn’t work. I have to hit escape. Once i do, I cannot find where my mouse is on the screen and cannot edit the document properly. Very dysfunctional and concerning considering I paid 9.99 for this app.
works great with a stylus on the track pad worth the money!!!!!
I tried 3 others before finding this one. This one is great.
My PDF needs are pretty simple. I get documents here and there and I need to either fill out forms, or sign my name and add a date. You would think that the other PDF applications on the App Store would all be able to handle that simple task. Amazingly, no. Fortunately this one works like a charm. The interface is simple. It lets you add your signature via an already saved image file, or you can actually use your mouse to scrawl one in there if you so choose. (Pasting an image is probably the more professional way to go… but to each his own. The mouse drawing method actually does work pretty well as there's a separate window for writing it). The text entry is very clean and straightforward, and allows you to edit the text, change the fonts and colors and tweak the position it after you've entered it). This is a well thought-out, simple and well executed app. The price is nice and low, and it does exactly what I need it to do.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.