- Full Light/Dark Mode support on iOS 13.
- New Tool: Max Levels offers a dual-traffic-light-style display to monitor noise thresholds for overall sound level as well as for sets of user-defined octave bands. This tool can be used for easy visual confirmation that specific sound levels have or have not been exceeded during (e.g. during other acoustically sensitive measurements).
- Major under-the-hood upgrade: real-time 2D and 3D plotting now uses Apple’s Metal instead of OpenGL ES.
- Numerous cosmetic improvements and several minor bug fixes.
- Faber Acoustical, LLC
- 29.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Faber Acoustical, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.