- Full Light/Dark Mode support on iOS 13.
- New Tool: Max Levels offers a dual-traffic-light-style display to monitor noise thresholds for overall sound level as well as for sets of user-defined octave bands. This tool can be used for easy visual confirmation that specific sound levels have or have not been exceeded during (e.g. during other acoustically sensitive measurements). The Max Levels tool is available in the Advanced and Pro Tool Sets.
- Major under-the-hood upgrade: real-time 2D and 3D plotting now uses Apple’s Metal instead of OpenGL ES.
- Numerous cosmetic improvements and several minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Please support audiobus
I want to tune a pair of speaker monitors to flat using a parametric EQ.
The easiest way to do this would be to use audiobus to send the signal sweep output of SignalScope to the same EQ I use with other apps. But SignalScope cannot send its output to audiobus.
Great audio analysis tools
SignalScope X audio analysis tools offer quite a lot of signal information in exchange for the monthly subscription rate.
With the newest release, Faber Acoustical gives the user even more bang for their buck with the addition of new sound analysis tools such as “RoomScope,” and enhanced file handling capabilities which can be used even without a subscription.
The variety of subscription plans and rates provide pro audio analysis solutions that accommodate any budget.
While this is a great 5-star app, it's way to pricey for me. For less than the cost of a yearly subscription to the advanced tools, I bought a handheld rechargeable digital color oscilloscope that does FFTs, measures voltages, and supports 2 channels simultaneously. Much more versatile without the need for my phone. It may not have all the features this app has, but you gotta draw the line on over-priced software. Maybe if I owned a high-end recording facility...
I've found so many uses for the hand-held scope. And I get free upgrades for life as new features come out. Oh, yeah, it also self-calibrates.
When software is more expensive than a stand-alone device, somethings wrong.
Developer Response ,
We're pleased to hear that you think SignalScope X "is a great 5-star app." We would certainly appreciate your 5-star rating.
Would you be willing to share with us the make and model of the handheld scope you mentioned? Does it offer any functionality that is germane to SignalScope X's Advanced Tool Set or is it more comparable to the Basic Tool Set, which is considerably less expensive?
- Faber Acoustical, LLC
- 32.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Faber Acoustical, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Tool Set, 1 Year $17.99
- Basic Tool Set, 1 Month $1.99
- Advanced Tool Set, 1 Year $71.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.