SignalScope X offers professional, advanced, and basic tool sets for use in areas such as acoustics, audio, electronics, and vibration.
SignalScope X includes a free oscilloscope and subscription-based tool sets to meet your more serious needs.
SignalScope X’s Pro Tool Set subscription includes all the functionality previously present in SignalScope Pro, SoundMeter Pro, IOScope, and RoomScope, and adds 3 powerful new tools.
- Analyze signals coming from the iOS device’s current audio input device or built-in accelerometer.
- Assign input channel units and sensitivities for individual USB Audio devices.
- Direct support for Digiducer, Studio Six Digital, and select miniDSP hardware devices.
- Nominal acoustic sensitivities included for iOS device microphones, voltage sensitivities for headset input (including the Lightning-to-headset adapter)
- Manually switch between available audio input and output sources.
- Load microphone frequency response data (FRD) and apply frequency response correction (FRC) to FFT-based measurements.
- Manually adjust audio sample rates, even up to 192 kHz, depending on input hardware.
- Assign engineering units to your input signals and calibrate external transducers for accurate measurements.
- Save acquired measurement data to CSV, TXT (tab-delimited), or MAT files.
- Save high-resolution analyzer display images to PDF files.
- Retrieve your data files via Files (iCloud Drive), iTunes File Sharing, or through a web browser on another device.
- Oscilloscope - Basic oscilloscope and triggering functions.
- FFT Analyzer - Spectrum analyzer with user-settable frequency limits and basic triggering
- 2D Real-time Spectrogram Analyzer
- XY Scope
Advanced Tools: (Advanced Tool Set also includes basic tools)
- 3D Real-time Spectrogram Analyzer - Stunning live visualization of incoming data
- Octave-band Analyzer - Whole and 1/3-octave RTA
- Level Meter - Overall signal level meter
- Noise Dosimeter
- Data Recorder - Stream up to 8 channels to WAV, AIF, or CAF audio files.
- Stereo Signal Generator
Pro Tools: (Pro Tool Set subscription includes basic and advanced tools)
- Dual-channel System Analyzer (Frequency Response Magnitude/Phase, Phase Delay, Group Delay, Coherence, Impulse Response and Cross-Correlation)
- Room Acoustics Analyzer (T20, T30, T60, nonlinearity, EDT, Early Decay Time, Center Time, Clarity, and Definition in various frequency bands, adjustable Schroeder integration limits)
- MultiTool - Powerful data monitoring and project management (Add up to 2 subtools on iPhone, 6 subtools on iPad Pro with 10.5-inch or larger display, 4 subtools on other iPad models, and save an arbitrary number of different configurations for easy recall at a later time.)
- Multi-channel Audio File Player - Analyze pre-recorded data.
Additional Pro Features:
- Data logging support in the Level Meter, Octave Analyzer, and Noise Dosimeter
- Percentile exceeded sound levels in the Level Meter and Octave Analyzer
- NC, RNC, and NR references curves, NC, SIL, and NR values in the Octave Analyzer
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the free trial period, unless you have turned off automatic renewal. If the free trial has already expired, payment will be charged at confirmation of subscription purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price as the current period.
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
- Fixed the link for the Manage Subscriptions button.
- Minor bug fixes and cosmetic improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great tools, lousy company
This company makes great tools. I have used their apps and they work great. Unfortunately, they do not have any customer loyalty at all. I paid $150 for a complete tool set and got great use out of it for several years. Unfortunately it was written for 32 bit architecture. When Apple forced app developers to update to 64 bit, these guys wrote a new app and started billing monthly. They didn’t bother to update the previous app and now my expensive app toolkit is useless. When I asked for support, they blamed Apple. When I asked about legacy upgrades, they claim Apple won’t let them. The tool kit that most closely resembles the kit I purchased is not over $170 per year. I only need this tool about three times a year. I need a one time fee tool. I’m headed back to SMAART.
But only if you don’t mind lame excuses 2 years later. I purchased the original in December 2017, paid about $100. As of September 2019 it stopped working. You want me to pay a subscription great, refund my $100 and then maybe I will. Tired of all these subscription based apps. I use the app once a month, not worth it. If they were good devs they would update the original instead of screwing all of us! Yes you could very well have predicted an update would brick the app, it happens more often than not. Line 6 fixed their issues when IOS 13 bricked the Sonics! To those who are in the same boat as me the only way to fix it is use an older iPad like an air 1, it can’t be updated to iOS 13.
Great audio analysis tools
SignalScope X audio analysis tools offer quite a lot of signal information in exchange for the monthly subscription rate.
With the newest release, Faber Acoustical gives the user even more bang for their buck with the addition of new sound analysis tools such as “RoomScope,” and enhanced file handling capabilities which can be used even without a subscription.
The variety of subscription plans and rates provide pro audio analysis solutions that accommodate any budget.
- Faber Acoustical, LLC
- 31.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Faber Acoustical, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Tool Set, 1 Year $17.99
- Basic Tool Set, 1 Month $1.99
- Advanced Tool Set, 1 Year $71.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.