Simple and elegant way to sign a document and get documents signed from your iPhone & iPad.
Need to sign a document on the go? Need to get someone’s signature on a document ? Signature app saves you from the tedious process of scanning, printing, signing .. All you need to do is..
1) Import any PDF or Word document from your iPhone’s or iPad's Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, iCloud and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger. Looks just like an ink signature.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free Signature app account.
You can get 5 free credit for signature with free account at signing up.
Signature app is great to sign and fill documents such as
• consulting agreements
• Health care documents
• Financial agreements
• Purchase orders
• Offer letters
• Real estate contracts
• Sign, fill and send any document like - PDF, Word, JPG, PNG etc.
• Easily sign documents from cloud services like Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote, Google Drive and iCloud.
• Access all documents in one place by using your Signature app account from iPhone & iPad.
• Sign documents yourself, with your finger
• Collect signatures in person from anyone on the spot
• Request for Signature remotely & Send documents to others for signing (Premium Users Only)
• Track document status, receive signature notifications and send reminders to signers
• Enable signers to sign documents one by one or all at once.
• Offline Signing: Fill & sign even when you are not connected to the internet
• Add text, date, checkboxes, logos, images etc
• Save signature for frequent use
• ink colors options and date formats
• Compliant with the ESIGN Act.
- Fixed what needed fixing and squished many bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Submitted payment $10 and will not let me accesses the premium account
Fraud, do not purchase. Can not use any features after submitting payment.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to read that. May I know what was the issue that you faced during the process?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.