SIGNificant provides enterprises with a simple way to sign and return PDF documents anywhere, anytime with just a few clicks on a mobile device. SIGNificant is based on open PDF standards and true digital signatures. You don't need to be a SIGNificant customer or visit our website to check on the validity of documents.
The SIGNificant E-Signing Client shows its full potential if you integrate your back-office systems with our server infrastructure. If you only need an app to capture signatures, check out our brand new SIGNificant Signature Capture app. It requires NO internet connection, and might fit your needs without any compromises on security.
* Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed without delay and accurately like signing with a pen on paper.
* Forensically identifiable signatures — SIGNificant Signature Capture records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the captured signature.
* Document Binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using an asynchronous public key encryption and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy/paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments — Add scans of driving license, passport or any other photo out of your photo gallery. If your iPad has a camera you are able to attach any current photo.
* Typewriter — Lets you enter text anywhere on a PDF document. It is useful for typing on a non-fillable form or outside the fillable areas of a form.
* Browse through Multipage Documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. Especially useful for field agents to get documents signed in person, in real time, by presenting a document to a client on a tablet.
* Email support - After e-signing, you email your document right back from the App.
* Support for cloud storage - SIGNificant Signature Capture utilizes the iOS “Open In” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them – including your inbox, Dropbox, Evernote, Box(.net) and others – and sign them via SIGNificant on the go. Once you are finished you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF — The document is Adobe Acrobat compatible, so it can be viewed with any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant to the ISO-Standards for PDF. Thus the validity of the digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization / SDK — Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature application, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant Signature Capture into their own apps (The apps are also available as SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to prepare a document for e-signing with SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. Once a document has been prepared and is available in the App, you NO longer need an Internet connection and you can use all the functionality offline. Loading documents into the SIGNificant App works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
xyzmo delivers SIGNificant Signature Capture for free to all, and offers additional inexpensive, high-value apps for enterprise or power users who want a little more.
* Support for iOS 13
* Brand-new app icon
* Bunch of improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
If you need to sign and send a document on the fly but can't get to a fax or make a meet in person to do so, this app is the perfect tool! I hate running out of my way to fill paperwork so I use this app to easily sign my signature and email right away. This app saves me a lot of time!
Great App...issues since iOS 8
I love this app! I use it almost daily to have customer sign work orders and send to the client. Since upgrading to iOS 8 however, the app will NOT import my documents.i have contacted the developer, who was extremely helpful. The best we can determine it is simply an iOS 8 issue. The developer has already submitted a new version, but it has yet to be released to be App Store. Hopefully when it is, all of my issues will be resolved. Until then, my business is almost at a standstill, or I have to print, sign & scan documents to email to the client. It's a huge headache! When the app was working, it was better than 5 stars, hopefully it will be again very soon.
This app has good potential. However, as the previous reviewer stated, the email function to send signed documents is not working properly. If my customer does sign the doc, I'm unable to instantly provide them a copy. Such a let down.
I do like the fact that the docs are saved locally on the device. The design is also user friendly and easy to understand. I think this would easily be a 5 star app if google docs, dropbox,etc were integrated to import/export from/to.
Unless there is an update to fix the email portion of this, I can not recommend this app. Would be great if you're listening and take action.
- Namirial GmbH
- 38.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Thai
- Age Rating
- © Namirial GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited for one month $5.99
- Unlimited for one year $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.