"signNow: PDF document signer" is a mobile app for e-signing PDF documents and other formats by one or multiple signers.
Upload files, create templates, and autofill forms with information.
Get a comprehensive e-signature solution to simplify the signing and management of documents online.
• Key Features: •
- E-sign documents and send documents for signing without any limits or charges.
- Create unique e-signatures using the signature maker. Type to sign, draw to sign for a legally-binding signature.
- Access your account and manage your documentation from the mobile app or the web app anywhere, anytime.
• Get a PDF maker in signNow: •
- Upload and fill out PDF, impost Word or text docs online.
- Customize documents and add text, dropdowns, stamps, attachments, and/or electronic signature fields to documents.
- Convert JPEG to PDF, PNG to PDF, BMP to PDF, etc.
• Get a document editor in signNow: •
- Annotate PDFs in seconds.
- Create unlimited reusable document templates.
- Upload documents from your email, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
• Use signNow to collect signatures and share documents: •
- Invite one or multiple signers by sending them a document link.
- Create a team so that multiple users can collaboratively manage and sign documents.
- View a document's detailed history and all actions to it.
• Benefit from global compliance with the signNow signature app: •
- Archive and store completed documents into folders for easy access and safekeeping.
- Ensure data is protected inside the signing app with advanced encryption in transit and at rest.
- Generate and insert legally-binding electronic signatures for all digital contracts and documents needs.
- Fill and sign documents while offline, and all updates will automatically update and sync when reconnected.
• More benefits of signNow’s e-signature app: •
- Sign and send documents using signNow: PDF document signer from any device.
- Sign up and sign in with one click using your Google or Facebook account.
- Fill out PDFs, download documents, and store or print them.
- Keep your data secure with MobileIron AppConnect technology.
- E-sign documents on an iPad with Kiosk Mode. Collect e-signatures at events, in waiting rooms, and at front desks; automatically generate a new file for every new signer.
- Get every Signature Field in a contract or invoice completed with signer notifications and reminders.
- Move to iOS effortlessly and enjoy the signNow online signature app no matter what platform you used before.
• Subscription information •
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation. The subscription automatically renews and charges your account unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. Users can manage their subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to their Account Settings after completing the purchase. A user cannot cancel a subscription for an active billing period.
Terms of Service: https://www.signnow.com/terms
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or feedback. Thanks for your support!
∙ Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best of all signing apps!
I’ve been using SignNow for several years and believe it is the absolute BEST signing app. I decided to give it a review since there are many similar apps now, compared to when I first started using SignNow. It is organized, easy to upload docs for signing, and also includes checkmarks and easier text input than other signing apps. It is also NOT dependent on Dropbox or Google to access the signed documents. I get so frustrated when someone sends me something to sign from DocuSign, for example, and it takes me 10 minutes to open the dang thing, and there are hardly any options for your signature style, pen, etc. SignNow is stand-alone, looks good, tons of features, and the yearly fee is extremely reasonable. Thanks to the devs for continuing to support this app; it is indispensable in my line of work. Def’n give it a try, if not for the freedom of using it without another service tied to it!
No longer workable
Sign Now, which I’ve used for years to sign occasional documents for my sister, used to have a few glitches I’ve learned to deal with. They’ve made some “improvements” but now it’s completely unworkable for me. Text boxes, which are instrumental for filling out fields and adding notes, cannot be aligned/font size adjusted to the space you’re filling out. When you create a text box, the app seems to create one giant text box from edge-to-edge of the document with a standard font. “Adjust Size” simultaneously adjusts the font size and borders of the box. Yesterday, the only way I could fit a text box to the space I was working in wound up with a box that was much shorter than the margins of the document and teeny-tiny print. The final saved draft that is rendered does not appear the same as the edited draft you thought you created (which was true in the past but now seems much worse). The document I saved and e-mailed did not show the text box with teeny-tiny print as I thought but instead showed one single line of text with the rest cut-off, wish I had checked the final document first after saving it before I e-mailed it. Additionally, we used to be allowed more “free” documents than we are now and the cost is prohibitive for occasional guardianship work. I will not be subscribing to this app.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry to hear that, Amy! We would really appreciate if you could possibly find time to chat with our Support here: https://support.signnow.com/help-center Many thanks in advance!
When I first bought this app it worked amazing. I work as a commercial tradesmen, and it really helped with all the various invoices. Unfortunately this software has gone downhill hard. They’ve made updates that make everything more difficult and less convenient. I had a problem for nearly two months, I repeat two months! I couldn’t use the software, nor could the 15 technicians I work with. Without being able to write invoices I can’t bill out. Text that previously aligned within invoices no longer did. Tech support was very slow to respond. We had also gotten varying answers from “there is no problem” to “your the only one experiencing this problem” to “it’s a large issue and we’re working on it”
I can’t tell you how many times in the middle of writing up a document the app crashes. I dread writing up paperwork and actually put it off now because of our use with this app.
Since writing this review I’ve had yet another problem with the app. Text not aligning within the body of the document. I’m being told by support that what I’ve been doing for three years isn’t advisable, and to write lines individually. Same exact issue I dealt with before is back again. It would be quicker to write out a paper copy and scan.
Developer Response ,
Hello again! Since more than a year has passed since the last time you’ve edited this review, we would like to get back to it and double check on your current situation with invoicing and eSigning. Was the problem mentioned above fixed by our Customer Care team? How was the last case of communication with our Support? Unfortunately, we can’t really track much on our side here, since we do not see your name, or email, or support ticket number. Also, we might have an alternative suggestion for you, actually, since you’ve mentioned text aligning. Did you have a chance to consider signNow’s integration with pdfFiller, the online PDF editor? That might be very convenient for the case you are describing above. If you are interested, please email our Support (firstname.lastname@example.org), and they will connect this integration for your account. Also, you can download pdfFiller’s app here at Apple App Store or subscribe to their free trial directly on the official site — pdffiller.com. This is something we usually suggest for all the people who dread paperwork (like you said) and hate wasting time on copying, printing, scanning, faxing and so on. We would really appreciate if you could get back to this conversation and spend couple minutes on an updated feedback. Many thanks in advance!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SignNow Inc.
- 350.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © SignNow
- In-App Purchases
- SignNow Business $6.99
- SignNow Business $6.99
- SignNow $4.99
- SignNow $2.99
- signNow Business Monthly $19.99
- SignNow Premium $24.99
- SignNow Business, free trial $95.99
- SignNow Business, free trial $19.99
- SignNow $23.99
- SignNow Pro $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.