"signNow" is a mobile app for e-signing PDF documents and other formats by one or multiple signers.
Upload files, create templates, and autofill forms with information.
Get a comprehensive e-signature solution to simplify the signing and management of documents online.
• Key Features: •
- E-sign documents and send documents for signing without any limits or charges.
- Create unique e-signatures using the signature maker. Type to sign, draw to sign for a legally-binding signature.
- Access your account and manage your documentation from the mobile app or the web app anywhere, anytime.
• Get a PDF maker in signNow: •
- Upload and fill out PDF, impost Word or text docs online.
- Customize documents and add text, dropdowns, stamps, attachments, and/or electronic signature fields to documents.
- Convert JPEG to PDF, PNG to PDF, BMP to PDF, etc.
• Get a document editor in signNow: •
- Annotate PDFs in seconds.
- Create unlimited reusable document templates.
- Upload documents from your email, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
• Use signNow to collect signatures and share documents: •
- Invite one or multiple signers by sending them a document link.
- Create a team so that multiple users can collaboratively manage and sign documents.
- View a document's detailed history and all actions to it.
• Benefit from global compliance with the signNow signature app: •
- Archive and store completed documents into folders for easy access and safekeeping.
- Ensure data is protected inside the signing app with advanced encryption in transit and at rest.
- Generate and insert legally-binding electronic signatures for all digital contracts and documents needs.
- Fill and sign documents while offline, and all updates will automatically update and sync when reconnected.
• More benefits of signNow’s e-signature app: •
- Sign and send documents using signNow: PDF document signer from any device.
- Sign up and sign in with one click using your Google or Facebook account.
- Fill out PDFs, download documents, and store or print them.
- Keep your data secure with MobileIron AppConnect technology.
- E-sign documents on an iPad with Kiosk Mode. Collect e-signatures at events, in waiting rooms, and at front desks; automatically generate a new file for every new signer.
- Get every Signature Field in a contract or invoice completed with signer notifications and reminders.
- Move to iOS effortlessly and enjoy the signNow online signature app no matter what platform you used before.
• Subscription information •
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation. The subscription automatically renews and charges your account unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. Users can manage their subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to their Account Settings after completing the purchase. A user cannot cancel a subscription for an active billing period.
Terms of Service: https://www.signnow.com/terms
∙ Bug fixes and stability improvements
Thank you for using signNow! We’re constantly improving our application and streamlining flows with regular updates. Install the latest update for the signNow app to access the latest features, tools, and workflows.
If you need our help or have any issues, please visit support.signnow.com
Ratings and Reviews
Back like Balboa
Better Qualified are Stan Lee Super Hero’s Guardians of The Galaxy!
I have been here before about 4/5 years ago when my credit was immaculate, but I have no idea how to use it for benefit. Then a friend of mine that will remain nameless introduced me to the CEO of this company Better Qualified. At the time I did not know it, but I qualified for a ridiculous amount of money as a line of credit because of my integrity to pay my bills first and go without before I spend for me at all. Being a CEO in the limo industry, that sounds impossible to accomplish because you look like you’re spending all that money blowing it going out having a time of your life. But in reality you were get to spend your credit in reality by purchasing a product that those who destroy their credit on the daily will rent your Limos forever. So while you enjoy living off of their coattails rest, assured that misery loves company, and you will drink the Kool-Aid, a.k.a. vodka and love the money they give you and the credit you get through them paying your bills. The one major caution is, do not get drunk on your own success, or your credit will find you coming back to make yourself yet another home run decision to link up with the most magnificent company in my opinion better qualified thank you Eric Sean Hareem.
Best of all signing apps!
I’ve been using SignNow for several years and believe it is the absolute BEST signing app. I decided to give it a review since there are many similar apps now, compared to when I first started using SignNow. It is organized, easy to upload docs for signing, and also includes checkmarks and easier text input than other signing apps. It is also NOT dependent on Dropbox or Google to access the signed documents. I get so frustrated when someone sends me something to sign from DocuSign, for example, and it takes me 10 minutes to open the dang thing, and there are hardly any options for your signature style, pen, etc. SignNow is stand-alone, looks good, tons of features, and the yearly fee is extremely reasonable. Thanks to the devs for continuing to support this app; it is indispensable in my line of work. Def’n give it a try, if not for the freedom of using it without another service tied to it!
No longer workable
Sign Now, which I’ve used for years to sign occasional documents for my sister, used to have a few glitches I’ve learned to deal with. They’ve made some “improvements” but now it’s completely unworkable for me. Text boxes, which are instrumental for filling out fields and adding notes, cannot be aligned/font size adjusted to the space you’re filling out. When you create a text box, the app seems to create one giant text box from edge-to-edge of the document with a standard font. “Adjust Size” simultaneously adjusts the font size and borders of the box. Yesterday, the only way I could fit a text box to the space I was working in wound up with a box that was much shorter than the margins of the document and teeny-tiny print. The final saved draft that is rendered does not appear the same as the edited draft you thought you created (which was true in the past but now seems much worse). The document I saved and e-mailed did not show the text box with teeny-tiny print as I thought but instead showed one single line of text with the rest cut-off, wish I had checked the final document first after saving it before I e-mailed it. Additionally, we used to be allowed more “free” documents than we are now and the cost is prohibitive for occasional guardianship work. I will not be subscribing to this app.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry to hear that, Amy! We would really appreciate if you could possibly find time to chat with our Support here: https://support.signnow.com/help-center Many thanks in advance!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SignNow Inc.
- 230.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © SignNow
- In-App Purchases
- SignNow Business $6.99
- SignNow Business, free trial $19.99
- SignNow Business, free trial $95.99
- SignNow Business $6.99
- SignNow $4.99
- signNow Business Monthly $19.99
- SignNow $2.99
- SignNow Premium $24.99
- SignNow $23.99
- SignNow Pro $14.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.