Access the largest collection of Gurbani Kirtan! Over 35,000 Gurbani audio tracks from over 1000 artists, streamed to you from SikhNet.com. A "MUST HAVE" app for anyone who enjoys Gurbani.
"Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! This app brings the absolute richest Sikh content ever to mobile. Best money I ever spent on any app, EVER. Get the app NOW"
"It's amazing being able to access the HUGE amount of Gurbani audio through this app."
"I am so impressed I felt compelled to write a review. Easy to use, quick, finds Shabads and Artists instantly, and English translation comes up automatically! Thank you so much SikhNet!"
== SPONSORED BY ==
The SikhNet Play app is supported thanks to the generous support of Avtar Singh Dhamija, of Akal Engineers and Consultants Ltd, Canada. SikhNet thanks Avtar Singh for his incredible enthusiasm to help the GMC app reach as many people as possible.
== FEATURES ==
- GURBANI LYRICS - Display of Gurbani text of the shabad that is currently playing. For most audio you will automatically see the Gurbani text and have the option to display English translation, Spanish translation or transliteration as well.
- SIKHNET RADIO - 28+ channels of Gurbani Radio from SikhNet & Live Gurdwaras around the world. Filter Gurdwara channels to only show "Live Now" or add to favorites.
- CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYLISTS - You can create and listen to your own custom selection of audio easily by adding any track to a playlist you create. You can edit the name, reorder tracks and remove tracks in your custom playlist all within the app.
- FEATURED PLAYLISTS - We have put together a nice selection of pre-setup playlists with music that you can quickly choose from (nitnem, sleep music, simran, etc). This updates automatically as we add more playlists.
- BROWSE BY ARTIST - You can browse or search through all the artists in the SikhNet Play & view/listen to audio by that particular artist or their albums. Save particular artist to favorites for quick access.
- SEEK/JUMP THROUGH STREAMING AUDIO by dragging progress bar.
- BROWSE BY SHABADS - Quickly search through all the audio tracks in the SikhNet Play to find & listen to shabads by any name.
- SETTINGS - Customize the Gurbani Lyrics that display for audio, as well as change the audio quality setting according to your internet connection speed.
- CONTINUOUS PLAY - You can shuffle your playlists & randomize most any of the audio you are listening to easily as well as set player to repeat tracks or playlists over and over.
- Support Apple Airplay so you can stream the audio to any Airplay speaker or device wirelessly.
This update fixes an issue with recently played items.
Ratings and Reviews
What happened to Shabad Printer?
Hi, I’ve been using the Shabad Printer function on the SikhNet website for a while now but recently I noticed it redirects me to SikhNet Play rather than the old format of the website. Was wondering how I could utilize the Shabad Printer function in this new format, thanks.
Thankyou for English translation
Thankyou for making this app, because I have always felt no matter how much I was listening shabads there is no point if I don’t really understand the words, but I do understand just listening is the first step then dive deep into it. So thankyou!!
Playlists for favorite shabads
I’m not sure if this feature is available, but I haven’t seen it. Would it be possible to add in a feature to create your own shabad playlists or like a favorites?
Thank you so much for such an amazing app!
Developer Response ,
We are working on this feature. Hopefully by year end.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SikhNet LLC
- 60.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 SikhNet