Silent Clock is an amazing app that delivers time information in a discrete and clever way using the vibrator of your iPhone. Every quarter of an hour, Silent Clock tells the time according to a simple Morse-code like sequence.
"Silent Clock, an unusual yet innovative clock by developer 10-sor" - appshopper.com
- Update to iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great, some minor design problems
I’ve wanted an app like this for a while so I am so thankful that I finally do. There are just a few problems:
1. I hate the shadow that the text has
2. The text doesn’t fit on the screen. I understand that it is hard to give objects, especially text objects, a universal size in swift. I assume you just went with the size that appeals to most current iPhones. But I do not have a very current iPhone.
3. There isn’t a free version. I get that it costs a lot to be able to put apps on the AppStore but I think you could make more money if you provided a free version of the app with ads all around the time. There is plenty of space for it. Then you could also advertise an ad free version of the app. You could probably get away with charging $3, or even $5 for the ad free version if the ads are obnoxious enough.
4. The background being gray is ugly. It would look better if it was black text on white background or even better green, blue, or white text on black background.
5. Go for more of a material design style with the icon and other graphics. I want my apps to look nice when I am on the home screen. The icon is the first thing users see when searching through the App Store and once they have downloaded it. If you don’t have an eye catching app icon fewer people will download your app or open and use it if they have downloaded it.
6. Add more options for the vibrating. Allow users to choose what the patterns of vibrations are for everything. I would like the option of it vibrating every 5 minutes.
I do really like the app though and think it is very useful for keeping track of time. I hope that my constructive criticism is helpful to you.
Not as useful as hoped
This sounded wonderful- an app that would silently alert me to the time every quarter hour, But it doesn't alert with the lock screen on.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vitold Kapshitzer
- 1.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 KAPSHITZER Vitold all rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.