"Beautifully written, full of twists and turns" - POCKET GAMER
"I really like the idea of using ARKit to render elements of a crime scene in your room" - TOUCH ARCADE
"I was completely pulled into the game... Recommended!" - AR CRITIC
Explore dark mysteries in Silent Streets, a Victorian detective adventure. Inspect crime scenes in your real surroundings with augmented reality technology. Forge friendships with unforgettable characters, interrogate suspects, and bring justice to this grim world!
Blood always flows freely in the docklands’ bare-knuckle boxing scene, but to Snowport’s new Detective, there’s more than the usual corruption going down. Who killed the championship favourite? What experiments is the Science Society conducting? And how is the church involved? Dig to the bottom of the truth in Silent Streets: The Mockingbird’s Last Dive!
• Apple ARKit augmented reality - Set up a murder scene in your room and find the evidence before running out of time. A new take on the point and click genre!
• Engaging story - The game is packed with subtle humour and loads of lore by Richard Cobbett, an accomplished games writer.
• Beautiful artwork - realistic black and white style with colour accents, along with a minimalistic user interface, immerses you even deeper into the game world.
• Choose your own adventure - Do you want to confront the suspect or gather more information first? The story is full of choices, and whatever path you take, be prepared for unique encounters and side quests on your way!
• Incentive to walking more - Silent Streets is pedometer-friendly. You can do the legwork for your detective to move around town. Or you can get a cab ride instead, or wait until you hitch a ride - you decide!
• Appreciate the sound of Snowport - Each role is voiced by a professional actor, and every location is breathing with 19th century Victorian ambience.
*PLEASE NOTE: if your device does not support Apple ARKit technology, a 2D point and click scene is displayed instead of augmented reality evidence collection*
Assorted fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I normally don’t buy games, but I figured that I’d spend $2 on a bag of chips and a soda, so why not a game?
it was DEFINITELY money well spent. I’m not good at ‘searching’ games (I still haven’t found the cabdriver’s mad wife, lol) but the 3D element makes it super fun. the artwork is nice and I find it highly engaging. in addition, if you’re trying to get your steps in this has an option where you can ‘travel’ in the game by walking. overall, I would highly recommend this game.
Great game to play
Real interesting game if you like to wander around to solve crime puzzles. Collect evidence in augmented reality universe while getting your workout done.
Amazingly thought through artistic expressions. Intense voiceovers. Money well spent. Can’t wait for more updates.
Works great on my iOS devices!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for playing!
Awesome game, really well made and appealing!
Makes me walk to get between scenes faster which I enjoy.
Love the suspense! Great voices.
Works well on my iPad.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for playing! Stay tuned to our news and updates!
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 917.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©2018 Funbakers Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Full game $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.