SilhouetteLite+ forms part of the Silhouette wound assessment and management system. SilhouetteLite+ consists of an application (app) and a sensor that enables users to take wound images, obtain non-contact 2D measurements, and record patient notes on an Apple device. The data collected at the patient’s bedside is synchronized with SilhouetteCentral over a secure connection when available. The use of SilhouetteLite+ requires a valid login to an installation of the enterprise application SilhouetteCentral.
SilhouetteLite+ features include:
- SilhouetteLite+ sensor connection and management
- Patient search
- Creation of wound assessments with up to 10 images and full wound note support
- Creation of patient level (non-wound specific) assessments
- Offline support
The user can log in to SilhouetteCentral to review and report on assessments taken with SilhouetteLite+ and to see wound healing progress. SilhouetteCentral can capture assessments from a variety of sources (including SilhouetteLite and SilhouetteLite+) to support wound healing for the duration of a patient's care.
To use the measurement capabilities of the SilhouetteLite+ app it must be used with a SilhouetteLite+ sensor, which is available from ARANZ Medical Limited. On receiving the sensor:
1) Follow the instructions in the enclosed quick start guide to charge it and apply it to your device or device case.
2) Open the SilhouetteLite+ app and follow the screens to select and setup the sensor.
3) When the sensor is operating, the range to the scene is available on the camera screen. The range to scene is an average range taken from the area indicated by the green circle shown on the screen.
- Support for devices using dark mode.
- The app will now prompt a user to change their password if their account has been set to 'Force Password Reset on Next Login'.
- The app will now prompt a user to reenter their password during a logout sync if it has been changed on SilhouetteCentral.
- Drops support for iOS 12 or earlier.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- ARANZ Medical Limited
- 12.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 - 2020 ARANZ Medical Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.