Shoot like the pros! Underwater Silhouettes is one in series of Underwater Photography Training Applications. With 80 years of combined professional experience in underwater photography, David Fleetham and Marty Snyderman share their tips for creating compelling silhouettes underwater. Whether you shoot with a DSLR or a point-and-shoot camera, this easy to use, easy to understand App will quickly improve your underwater photography techniques when shooting silhouettes.
This App contains eight sections of training material with narration, and photos taken by David Fleetham and Marty Snyderman to illustrate examples of compelling silhouettes, plus other training slides.
• Section 1: Look For Contrast
• Section 2: Interesting Shape and Strong Contrast
• Section 3: No Strobes
• Section 4: Shoot Upward
• Section 5: Background Exposure
• Section 6: Fast Shutter Speed
• Section 7: The Sun Ball
• Section 8: Mind the Bubbles
• Full narration
• Zoom capability on all training images
• Easy menu navigation
• Right-to-left, left-to-right swipe technology
• One in a series of Underwater Photography Training Applications: Histograms Explained, Natural Light Images, Coordinating Natural Light and Strobes, Using Strobes Effectively, and Silhouettes Underwater
Ratings and Reviews
Great narration,high quality pictures
Exceptional app, concise, easy to understand. Interactive light meter settings demonstrated appropriate meter setting. Images greatly illustrated topics being discussed. As a beginner in underwater photography, all my questions regarding silhouettes were answered with this tutorial. Am anxious to get into the water to practice these techniques!
Very useful app.
Great app to load and take into the field. Images are very good and the instruction is exceptional. Will look for other apps by this group to use while on my next trip! A must have for any level of photographer.
Easy to follow great info.
This app is a terrific guide for newbies to under water photography. The narration is clear and easy to follow. The information will help bring my technical skills to the next level. Ready to go shoot!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.