Draw beautiful flowing art with Silk. With Silk's award-winning magic brush, anyone can be an artist. Featured by Apple as one of their favorite apps.
Relax, express yourself, and create mandalas and wallpapers. With the swish of a finger, Silk strands mingle and fuse, weaving together into wonderful works of art.
Silk supports all iPhones and iPads, is enhanced for 3D touch, and specifically designed for the Apple Pencil. Buy once, run everywhere!
"I can't believe even someone like me can create something cool looking in this thing. That's amazing!" ~ nickknw
"Awesome! All I can think is woahdude." ~ MayhemMark
- The official app of the award-winning website weavesilk.com, with millions of users
- High-resolution export for poster prints or wallpapers
- Eraser, a rainbow color, many new color palettes
- Optimized for larger iPhones, iPad, and iPad Pro
- Support for the Apple Pencil and 3D touch
- Great for artists and non-artists alike
- Cross-platform: play on your iPhone/iPod touch, iPad, and iPad Pro
- Original music and sound created for Silk
- Create gorgeous wallpapers with the swish of a finger.
The creature sketch in the iPhone screenshots was drawn by Oliver Wetter (www.fantasio.info) and the silk eye was drawn by Daniel Coonfield.
Support for the new 11-inch iPad Pro and Apple Pencil 2 — double-tap the pencil to toggle the eraser, switch tools, or bring up the color palette.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app I've ever bought
This app is spectacular! Creates beautiful art and anyone can do it. No matter how artistic you feel you are, this app will enable you to create a myriad of wonderful intricate creations, with endless possibilities. I agree with another reviewer who said that if you have anxiety, this app will help you. The calming music, the visual majesty, and the interactive design process will soothe you and center you in the moment. Let go of your regrets, let go of the melancholy nostalgia of hindsight, let go of the past, let go of nervous thoughts about the future, let go of your worries and predictions - rest and float happily here in the present. Sometimes we need a break from the constant stream of analysis and the reflexive judgements we make subconsciously about everything we see or experience - We need to experience for a while without evaluating or appraising or labeling anything and this is an experience like that. Don't think - just listen to the music and let your fingers move. Believe me. This is meditating without meditating. And it's worth every penny.
I love this app. It's so satisfying.
So beautiful. So smooth and flowy. Such a rich opportunity for creativity. I can play with it for hours. This latest version allows many more permutations than the previous version. More line quality choices, and more colors. My only suggestion for further developments is please add more dark colors. Like the black, where dark gets laid over light. Currently, the only truly dark color is the black. The other dark colors have dark "thumbnails" in the color picker, but when used they lay down light. It would be nice if there were subtle dark colors to paint over the top of bright areas. An eggplant purple, a navy blue, a deep olive green, a rich deep umber, etc. Thank you for making this app, it is such a delight!
Really amazing, exceeds expectations
I bought this on a whim as I was looking for an app to create my own music visualizations. Not exactly what I wanted, but I absolutely love it nonetheless and find the various tools to be quite adequate for creating a stellar array of beautiful imagery. Highly addicting, and I cannot give the developer enough props for the SILKY smooth user interface and just the overall aesthetic. Very tasteful. A true masterpiece.
My only wish is that there would be two additional draw tools:
1. One that draws perfect circles that can be resized and spiraled with dragging motions, for easier “flower of life” type shapes
2. A straight line tool, where you place point A, drag to point B, and when releasing the touch a perfectly straight line is drawn. Currently, you have to swipe pretty fast to get anything close to a straight line and the swipe speed leads to lots of inaccuracies.
Also I would love to see this somehow someway morphed into a custom music visual creator. It would be divine. That is what I was looking for to begin with, but I’m very happy to have found this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yuri Vishnevsky
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Yuri Vishnevsky
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.