SilQ Equalizer is a sophisticated, high quality 32 band stereo equalizer supporting a great variety of audio inputs (including built-in microphone or hardware) as well as acting as an effect app through IAA and Audiobus.
You can also use SilQ Equalizer to improve the sound of you own Music Library!
Use SilQ Equalizer to get the feel you want from your track or mix and hit the 'RECORD' button to save the sound that you hear for later use.
Maybe you need an easy-to-use equalizer in your live setup?
The audible frequency spectre is divided into bands with 8 right/left sliders on each view. All center frequencies can be adjusted +/- 20dB.
- Drawscreen. Draw the eq curve in stereo
- 64 faders to adjust gain in stereo
- Ajust gain +/- 20dB on each center frequency
- Multitouch to move several sliders at the same time
- Integrated Music Library Player ***
- Stereo Level Monitoring (Input/Output)
- Fast bypass mode for listening and comparing
- Auto mute to avoid feedback
- Auto bypassing of unused faders
- 4 main frequency bands (Bass/Low Mid/Upper Mid/Treble)
- Direct access to mask out and listen to each band
- A collection of factory presets ready to use for further tweaks
- Save & update you own presets for later use
- Audio recording
- Open your recordings in AudioShare
- Audiobus and IAA support
- IAA switch- and transport panel
*** Copy protected audio is not possible to play inside SilQ. Also, the Music Library Player is disabled when interacting with other apps through IAA or Audiobus
Introducing the drawscreen!
Draw the entire 32 band EQ curve in one screen and work out details on the faders as before. Unlink the curves with a simple click to have two separate 32 band curves, in stereo. Show the EQ curve in 3 different scales (-6/6dB, -12/12dB & -20/20dB)
- Improved monitoring and CPU usage
- Adjustments on the user interface
- New user manual
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
What is the preset Q value
It would help, especially when using this app for live events, to know what the preset Q value is for each band. If the value is 1/3 octave, like most rack-mount 31-band EQs, then the app might be useful for suppressing feedback.
BAIT & SWITCH
Program does not perform as advertised. Great EQ functionalities for a single song in my library of 10,000 on my device, or for original music to record. But not the product I need which is simply a solid music player with great EQ functionality I can use with my Audiobus and a multi-room, multi-speaker Airplay Environment. Asking for a refund 90 minutes after I downloaded the app... ☹️
it been years!
how about an update, and not one of those that disables features. seriously, transport controls and the ability to play medleys uninterrupted is indespensible
and some nice (highly accurate) vu meters would be groovy...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.