Now you don't even need to start the app to track silver prices and get notified on the silver moves. Packed with features, this makes the best real time silver price tracking system on the market. Welcome to the "Silver Price Watch".
This is not just an app, it is entire price tracking and notification system. Our app is backed by a powerful push notification server delivering user defined price alerts to your home screen, real-time prices to the badge and price information with the chart data directly to the widget.
FEATURES THAT WORK WITHOUT EVEN RUNNING THE APP:
● Price information and price chart using widget technology
● Price on the app badge trough push notifications
● Price change alerts on your home screen trough push notifications
FEATURES INSIDE THE APP:
● Real time price information
● Historical chats
● Custom alert editor
● Price conversion: currencies, ounces and kilograms (in progress)
● Market overview: commodities, currencies and stock indexes (in progress)
● Both orientations supported
Supports all iOS Devices: iPhone, iPad and all iPod Touch devices!
- Added custom alert sounds
- Added alert customisation settings
- Added support for the new OS versions
- Added support for the new iPhone and Watch devices
- Improved UI
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just an easy fast go to on current silver prices, always accurate.
Does not do what it promises
You won’t see any badge in the lock screen, settings has nothing only sound of notification and when to do it... also go can go to settings and find the app everything enabled but still doesn’t show the lock screen badge.. restart phone ... still nothing ... If I could post here screenshots you would see is not my settings
Developer Response ,
EDIT 25. 10. 2018:
You have to go, as we said, to the "System settings" and not in the app settings.
You will find the "System settings" icon on your home screen among other app icons, and there adjust it as we instructed previously, by going to "System Settings -> Notifications -> Silver" and make sure the "Badges" switch is turned on.
Hope this one helps, Regards
A nice app to check how my silver coins and bullion are doing. A few things. Are the charts an all info really updating? Sometimes it says same info for 2 days straight. Also one addition that u can probably add is a section called "Your Silver" where u add how many oz of silver you have and it calculates what your silver is worth in USD with the current prices. The gold app can have that to. Would be nice since I would have to calculate my investment with another calculator. I think it would be good. That's why we buy silver right? To see how are money is doing! :)
The developer, Red Hot Bits, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mirko Tomic
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Red Hot Bits
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.