The Classic Western Audio Game
Howdy partner, and welcome to the Silver Dollar Saloon!
Draconis Entertainment, LLC revisits the popular saloon of the old west featured in many of its classic audio games!
Primarily intended for the blind and visually impaired, SilverDollar offers three mini games that serve as both a great introduction to audio games for new players as well as immersive fun for experienced ones.
SilverDollar has no visual element. Use your fingers, ears, and wits to engage in some western fun.
So put on your 10 gallon hat, partner, and get into a little trouble at the old west's premier watering hole for outlaws and gunslingers alike.
• Start a brawl with the Silver Dollar's resident tough guy.
• Prove yourself a gunslinger by testing your shooting skills, blasting flying crockery out of the air.
• Spend a little time at the one-armed bandit.
• Features many new and favorite characters from previous Draconis titles, including Old Man Stanley.
• Audio hints to help newcomers navigate the game menus with their ears.
• In-app instructions for all the mini games.
• Game controller support.
• New and remastered audio.
• Support for Apple Silicon.
• Support for macOS Ventura.
• Backslash (\) key announces version information in any game menu.
• Other new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Not visualy Impaired
Game is no good for me
More than it Seems
Be sure to replay this game for holidays. I knew something was odd when I heard the saloon's piano playing different music, but I wasn't quite prepared for the special guests …
For future games, though, I'd like to be able to reconfigure the keys. Why require both shift buttons and the spacebar for the brawl? Left, right, and down buttons would be much better. (And not all disabled people use the same keyboard layout.)
The game is okay. However, my Macbook's fan runs high when playing though, so I suspect some significant resource usage. My fan rarely turns on at all under normal operation.
I believe the game should retain your last scores, so you can try and beat your best, and return to score more money at the slot machine in the future. It's disappointing to lose your score…
Lastly, please enable an ability to skip the intro and get right to the action. It's not necessary to force the user to listen to it each time.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Draconis Entertainment, LLC
- 21.4 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2001–2023 Draconis Entertainment, LLC