The essential tool for the sim racers to acquire, analyze and view telemetry data. Improve the lap-times, tune your driving style & setup for best performance.
Sim Racing Telemetry is the essential tool for the sim racing eSports community to quickly acquire, analyze and review detailed telemetry data from sim racing games.
Telemetry is a key factor in eSports racing, allowing sim drivers to interpret data collected during a race or session and use them to properly tune their driving style and vehicle setup for optimum performance.
SRT is the right tool to improve the in-game performance of any sim racer, as real telemetry tools do for real drivers. It’s an indispensable tool to study and plan the setups for time-attacks, qualifications and races.
Sim Racing Telemetry records all available telemetry data during timed laps and presents them on simple and intuitive interfaces: drivers can analyze data by looking at bare numbers, interactive charts or projected on a reconstructed track. Recorded sessions are also summarized with charts. Available telemetry data vary based on the used game.
## SUPPORTED GAMES
- F1 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- Project Cars 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- F1 2019 (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- F1 2018 (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- MotoGP 18 (PC, PS4, Xbox One - official support, in collaboration with Milestone);
- F1 2017 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, macOS);
- Project Cars (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- F1 2016 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, macOS).
Note: this product is not made by, or affiliated with, developers of the supported games (unless expressly stated otherwise).
Available telemetry data vary based on the used game.
Support for other games is under active development.
## MAIN FEATURES
- Free Trial Mode (with access to a limited set of parameters and a limited number of storable sessions).
- Access to *all* telemetry data produced by games (requires the purchase of the appropriate IAP).
- Continuous recording: SRT detects new game sessions automatically.
- Session view with per-lap information (positions, timings, tyre compound, pit-lane status, etc).
- Laps comparison: compare the telemetry of two laps. A "time difference" (TDiff) chart is available to get evidence of faster/slower sections.
- Interactive charts for all recorded parameters (select the parameters to plot, reorder them, zoom in/out, etc).
- Interactive tracks with overlaid telemetry data: see telemetry data plotted over a reconstructed track, with the ability to overlay multiple parameters together. Visual comparisons supported.
- Statistics: compute statistics on parameters. Essential when working on car setups. Supported statistics: min, max, arithmetic mean, standard deviation, median, median absolute deviation. Compute statistics for individual laps or for whole sessions, with output in tabular and graphics forms. Comparisons supported.
- Sharing: share your telemetries with other users and compare your laps with the ones from your friends. Used with the "comparison" feature, this is the best tool to improve your skills.
- Exporting: export your telemetry data to CSV file, to analyze them with other programs (Excel, LibreOffice, etc.).
- Support for: scalar and vector data; per-vehicle and per-wheel data; physical quantities (velocity, temperature, time, pressure, etc.); several units of measure and their conversions (radians/degrees, meters/kilometers, kpa/psi, etc); output in metric and imperial units.
- In-app purchases are required to unlock the full & unlimited versions. To capture data, you must own a copy of the games on a supported platform.
- This is not a dashboard app and no dashboard features are present.
- To record data, both your device and the PC/console running the game must be connected to the same WiFi network. SRT records only complete timed laps. Follow the integrated instructions (Help button in the Recording view) for more info.
All product names, logos, registered trademarks and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
- F1 2020 - Added native support for "F1 2020" (by Codemasters). Press the "Help" button in the recording screen for the detailed instructions.
- SHARING - You can now "share" your telemetries with other users and compare your laps with the ones from your friends. Used with the "comparison" feature, this is the best tool to improve your skills. Sharing and importing is simple: open a telemetry session and press the "Share" icon, select the "Share" option and send/save the file. When you receive a ".SRT" file, you can import it from the game screen pressing the "Import" icon.
- EXPORTING - a long-awaited feature is finally available: you can now "export" your telemetry data to CSV file, to analyze them with other programs (Excel, LibreOffice, etc.). Exporting data is simple: open a telemetry session and press the "Share" icon, select the "Export to CSV" option and send/save the file. Saving CSV files could require few minutes and could result in big files, so be patient when exporting them.
- Added support for the new iOS 14 local network permissions.
- Fixed a crash on iPad when exporting telemetries.
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
5 stars if it had
This app is amazing, however, there is so much data, its hard to understand what to do with it. Its a good problem to have, but, what am i doing wrong, right, why is my setup good or bad? It would be great to either compare the best times with their data and have the app point out the deltas/differences in the data so we can get better.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review! The app currently has a "comparison" feature: when you select a lap, you can then use the first button at top-right (the icon with a car split in two pieces) to select another lap and make the comparison. When in comparison mode, the app show you a comparison of all the parameters (both as charts and as numbers) and in addition it shows the "time-diff" chart (i.e. a chart showing where you are gaining/losing time respect to the compared lap). I hope this is the feature you was looking at, otherwise write us at email@example.com explaining further your suggestion. Thanks for your support!
Extremely helpful for tuning race techniques and lap times
Although it lacks live replays and feedback, this app contains every bit of information you can possibly think of. If you are making a mistake around the track, you can be sure to find it and correct it within this app’s many functions.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your nice review! :)
Works as advertised I use it for PC2
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daniele Benegiamo
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 UNAmedia
- In-App Purchases
- Project Cars 2 $8.99
- F1 2020 $8.99
- F1 2019 $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.