Sim Racing Telemetry is the essential tool for the sim racing eSports community to quickly acquire, analyze and review detailed telemetry data from sim racing games.
Telemetry is a key factor in eSports racing, allowing sim drivers to interpret data collected during a race or session and use them to properly tune their driving style and vehicle setup for optimum performance.
SRT is the right tool to improve the in-game performance of any sim racer, as real telemetry tools do for real drivers. It’s an indispensable tool to study and plan the setups for time-attacks, qualifications and races.
Sim Racing Telemetry records all available telemetry data during timed laps and presents them on simple and intuitive interfaces: drivers can analyze data by looking at bare numbers, interactive charts or projected on a reconstructed track. Recorded sessions are also summarized with charts. Available telemetry data vary based on the used game.
## SUPPORTED GAMES
- F1 2019 (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- Project Cars 2 (on PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- F1 2018 (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- MotoGP 18 (on PC, PS4, Xbox One - official support, in collaboration with Milestone);
- F1 2017 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, macOS);
- Project Cars (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- F1 2016 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, macOS).
Note: this product is not made by, or affiliated with, developers of the supported games (unless expressly stated otherwise).
Available telemetry data vary based on the used game.
Support for other games is under active development.
## MAIN FEATURES
- Free Trial Mode (with access to a limited set of parameters and a limited number of storable sessions).
- Access to *all* telemetry data produced by games (requires the purchase of the appropriate IAP).
- Data recording can run continuously: SRT will automatically detect new game sessions.
- Session view with per-lap information (positions, timings, tyre compound, pit-lane status, etc - available information vary based on the used game).
- Laps comparison: compare the telemetry of two laps. All parameters available. A "time difference" (TDiff) chart is shown to get evidence of faster/slower sections.
- Interactive charts for all recorded parameters (select the parameters to plot, reorder them, zoom in/out, etc).
- Interactive tracks with overlaid telemetry data: see telemetry data plotted over a reconstructed track, with the ability to overlay multiple parameters together.
- Interactive track also supports laps comparison.
- Statistics: compute statistics on supported parameters. Essential when working on car setups. Supported statistics: min, max, arithmetic mean, standard deviation, median, median absolute deviation. The statistics can be configured for individual laps or for whole session, with output in tabular form and (for session statistics) graphics charts. Lap statistics supports the "comparison" feature.
- Support for: scalar and vector data; per-vehicle and per-wheel data; physical quantities (velocity, temperature, time, pressure, etc.); several units of measure and their conversions (radians/degrees, meters/kilometers, kpa/psi, etc); output in metric and imperial units.
- In-app purchases are required to unlock the full & unlimited versions. To capture data, you must own a copy of the games on a supported platform.
- This is not a dashboard app and no dashboard features are present.
- To record data, both your device and the PC/console running the game must be connected to the same WiFi network. SRT records only complete timed laps. Follow the integrated instructions (Help button in the Recording view) to configure the game and properly record telemetry data.
All product names, logos, registered trademarks and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
- Added support for "F1 2019" (by Codemasters).
- New "statistics" feature: you can now compute statistics for each supported telemetry parameter. This information is essential when you work on car setups. For example you can compute the maximum speed, the average tyre temperature, etc. Supported statistics: min, max, arithmetic mean, standard deviation, median, median absolute deviation. The statistics can be configured for individual laps or for whole sessions, with output in tabular form and (for session statistics) graphics charts. The lap statistics supports the "comparison" feature.
- A lot of changes "under the hood": SRT now uses a "data flow" approach to automatically update the views when the underlying data change, this will help developing better features in the future. This is a big technical change and if you notice any bug, please report them at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ratings and Reviews
5 stars if it had
This app is amazing, however, there is so much data, its hard to understand what to do with it. Its a good problem to have, but, what am i doing wrong, right, why is my setup good or bad? It would be great to either compare the best times with their data and have the app point out the deltas/differences in the data so we can get better.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review! The app currently has a "comparison" feature: when you select a lap, you can then use the first button at top-right (the icon with a car split in two pieces) to select another lap and make the comparison. When in comparison mode, the app show you a comparison of all the parameters (both as charts and as numbers) and in addition it shows the "time-diff" chart (i.e. a chart showing where you are gaining/losing time respect to the compared lap). I hope this is the feature you was looking at, otherwise write us at email@example.com explaining further your suggestion. Thanks for your support!
Cool to see
Really cool to compare your laps
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Daniele Benegiamo
- 21.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 UNAmedia
- In-App Purchases
- F1 2016 $5.99
- F1 2017 $8.99
- Project Cars $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.