Track your baby's feeding, sleeping, diaper changes and growth in this convenient application. See tips and advice from the makers of Similac and other Moms and Dads like you. View graphs that show your baby's development over time and easily share this information with your family and Pediatrician via email.
Minor updates and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, Almost Perfect!
This is the best baby journal app that I have found. I really like the various tracking options (i.e. pumping, feeding, diaper changes, etc.) and think the start/stop timer is great! A few upgrades would make this app perfect:
1) Option to have an account so you can use the app and sync data on different devices. It would be great for my husband to be able to update the info from his phone as well.
2) At this time you cannot edit the duration of bottle feeding so if you forget to press start when feeding, it’ll throw off all your data and averages. Recommend being able to manual input all information, in particular the duration of each feeding.
3) It would be great if you could add notes to each day instead of just as a sub component of the feeding. For example: I wish I could add a note for today to just notate certain milestones or things I learned about my baby.
4) Recommend being able to change the view of the snapshot. I’ve only used this app for two days and when I go to the snapshot it shows stats for all my data. I wish I could select what to view (i.e. view all data, month, week, or day)
Has potential but needs definite adjustments
There is always a ‘1’ red notification bubble even when I don’t have any timers going and there isn’t anything to check. It’s annoying. Also wish you could customize the dashboard. And I agree with other another poster about being able to sync data or save data. I tried to delete the app and reinstall to fix the notification bubble issue and lost all my data, that was really frustrating. Should be linked to your strong moms account or something. Not sure if I’ll be using the app for much longer.
Need Some Updates
I love it so far but I wish there was more to it. To be specific, I wish it could be more precise with measurements for feedings and growth instead of rounding up or down. Also being able to manually enter other specific data like duration of feedings in manual entries would be nice. I'll update my review as I keep trying to use it. Otherwise I'll just go back to not tracking anything at all.
- 14.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Abbott Laboratories
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.