Simmer Recipes 4+
Designed for iPad
Simmer lets you import recipes from all your favorite websites and save them into collections, view those recipes in a consistent format with step by step directions, and discover new recipes by following your friends, family, or other chefs.
- Import and save recipes from food blogs, websites, and other apps.
- Easily create your own recipes.
- View the ingredients for a recipe in a consistent format to make grocery shopping easier.
- View recipes with step by step directions to make cooking and baking easier.
- Easily keep track of your recipes by saving them into collections so that they are easy to find.
- Follow your friends or other chefs to see what recipes they are cooking.
- Discover new recipes through your news feed.
- Share recipes with your friends or family.
- Bookmark recipes that others have added.
Thanks for using Simmer! We update the Simmer app frequently to improve performance and make the app more reliable for you. Our latest version includes various performance improvements and bug fixes.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is important to us.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow. This is the dream recipe app.
I’ve been wanting to make my own recipe app when I stumbled across this one on Reddit.
I couldn’t have built a better app if I tried. I’ve used it for a few weeks now and I haven’t found a single thing that’s not intuitive and well designed. I’ve started recommending it to my friends and they all love it as well!
Amazing app. I deeply appreciate that it’s free, with NO intrusive ads
Fantastic App! Seriously!
I love this app. I’m SO thankful I came across it. As a huge foodie, mom, and overall busy person, this is the perfect way to organize my apps and doesn’t require much fuss. I could get lost in it for hours just adding all of my favorite recipes 🥰 I also love that I have the ability to customize each entry with the exact text and photos I want. It’s overall very simple and aesthetically pleasing. Anyone could use it!
The only thing(s) I would suggest would be to have a “notifications” tab for when people follow you or like your posts. Also, I would love to have a search bar within my recipes. Even though we can make our own folders, it would still be most convenient to quickly type in keywords for what I’m looking for, such as “chicken” or “coconut,” and have the app search through my recipes for related results. I’ve just added so many that I can’t really keep track of it all! Lol
Developer Response ,
Hello - We’re glad that you like the app and appreciate the feedback.
You can currently search all of your recipes if you open the “All recipes” collection and then tap the search icon near the top right. It currently allows you to search by title only.
No other way to cook
Instead of saving multiple bookmarks, scrolling past pages of editorializing, waiting for slow pages to load, clicking to stop pop ups and muting annoying ads, I now just cook thanks to Simmer! It’s easy to add recipes and simple to use and I love that it lets me see what my friends are cooking - really alleviates kitchen boredom!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- jordan nelson
- 55.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Jordan Nelson