Simmer lets you import recipes from all your favorite websites and save them into collections, view those recipes in a consistent format with step by step directions, and discover new recipes by following your friends, family, or other chefs.
- Import and save recipes from food blogs, websites, and other apps.
- Easily create your own recipes.
- View the ingredients for a recipe in a consistent format to make grocery shopping easier.
- View recipes with step by step directions to make cooking and baking easier.
- Easily keep track of your recipes by saving them into collections so that they are easy to find.
- Follow your friends or other chefs to see what recipes they are cooking.
- Discover new recipes through your news feed.
- Share recipes with your friends or family.
- Bookmark recipes that others have added.
Thanks for using Simmer! We update the Simmer app frequently to improve performance and make the app more reliable for you. Our latest version includes various performance improvements and bug fixes.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is important to us.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wow. This is the dream recipe app.
I’ve been wanting to make my own recipe app when I stumbled across this one on Reddit.
I couldn’t have built a better app if I tried. I’ve used it for a few weeks now and I haven’t found a single thing that’s not intuitive and well designed. I’ve started recommending it to my friends and they all love it as well!
Amazing app. I deeply appreciate that it’s free, with NO intrusive ads
No other way to cook
Instead of saving multiple bookmarks, scrolling past pages of editorializing, waiting for slow pages to load, clicking to stop pop ups and muting annoying ads, I now just cook thanks to Simmer! It’s easy to add recipes and simple to use and I love that it lets me see what my friends are cooking - really alleviates kitchen boredom!
In the beginning I was a little confused with how it works when you add recipes. When you click on “my recipes” they will all be listed in an “added by you” folder, then you scroll through what you’ve added. It would be more user friendly if each recipe was its own tile in that folder. Like when you view photos in an album.
Developer Response ,
Hello - I am sorry you are having trouble with the app. We would love to get more info so that we can try to help you. Please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get the issue fixed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.