Simon’s Cat is dreaming of a date with his love interest Chloe, but he needs butterflies to impress her. Set out on an adventure & explore this endless runner game as Simon's Cat & Friends chase down the butterflies!
Endless Runner Games
- Dash through the garden, explore the house & the whole neighborhood! Time your jumps right to max your score.
- Look out for the Hedgehogs & Mice, who have laid some traps for you.
- Outrun the dogs, Oscar & Sir Royston, to complete the bonus stages & win big rewards.
- Show your friends who’s the big cat! Run & dash your way up the leader-boards. Who will run for the longest time?
- Beautifully hand crafted areas bring the Simon’s Cat universe to life.
- Unlock new areas and characters by completing exciting missions.
- Fill your Cat collection! Unlock over 25 exclusive Cats in crazy costumes.
- Collect Buddies like the Baby Bird, and hilarious trails like the Rainbow to follow your Cat as you run!
- Play as Kitten & Chloe, everyone's favorite feline friends.
* Simon's Cat is the internet’s most mischievous cat and has become a global phenomenon.
* Star of over 60 films, which have been watched over 870 million times, and winner of several major industry awards, Simon's Cat has captured the hearts of a worldwide audience.
* If you're not already a fan of Simon's Cat, you will be soon!
Share your high score with us! -
Follow Simon's Cat Dash on Facebook to keep up to date with our latest news
If you like our game please rate us 5*! This Simon's Cat game is free to download and play, but contains 3rd party advertising and some in game items can also be purchased for real money. This game is not affiliated Crunch Time.
Brought to you by the makers of the hit Endless Runner game - Mr Bean - Around the World.
© 2018 Simon’s Cat Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Fix to crash that can occur when purchasing any of the Daily Cat Deals
Thanks to users for reporting this issue
Ratings and Reviews
Fun app...could use a few tweaks!
This is a really fun game. Love the artwork. A couple of suggestions. First, there needs to be an easier way to get gems. Maybe a daily gift? Maybe more than one gem given for mission completions. Second, trails and buddies should be able to be unlocked in a different way as well. I’ll never be able to get trails because I only can obtain them with diamonds which I hardly ever earn. So basically I don’t feel motivated to keep playing. Third, I feel like the missions need to be more significant. Like a certain amount of missions completed will get you to a new level or something. There’s nothing motivating me to complete the missions because the reward is usually a coin or catnip or a head start. And I have over a 200 catnips and head starts and have all the cats. So unfortunately there’s really no more motivation to keep playing. But I’d like to because it’s fun and really cute! Oh and a new scene would be great too! Thanks for listening!
I want to love it
I love Simons Cat. I have all three of the games and I follow the Facebook comic. Dash is so much fun when it works. Every time I update the game (iPhone X) it doesn’t load correctly. When you try to open the app it loads to about 25% and stops. This is the second time this has happened to me in 2 weeks and I’m getting tired of waiting on it. The game also doesn’t update progress to the cloud, so if you try to uninstall and reinstall none of your content comes back. The game admins will give you your items back but you have to remember what you had. While that’s great, it’s still a pain. Earning items you need is also difficult. For example: there are three levels of cats that require 3different level coins to buy. I have all of the lower level cats. The random reward generator where you get the coins gives me 3x as many coins that buy lower level cats as higher level. This would be fine if you could buy higher level coins with lower level coins (you know like currency) but you can’t. All those lower level coins just sit there and do nothing making me feel like I did all that to get the reward for nothing. Games like this are more exciting when you have a since of accomplishment. If you’re looking for a great Simons Cat game that doesn’t glitch and has fun tournaments and challenges where you can earn prizes check out Crunch Time!
Cute but too many technical issues
The game play is fine and cute. The ads are far too numerous, and there’s no obvious way to circumvent this. However, if you check the FAQ any purchase turns off the ads. Fine, same as other games with a small fee for ad free play.
My purchase was entirely messed up. I didn’t receive all the items included, and the ads didn’t stop. I reported this immediately to support and was told that there was only one individual at the company who could fix it and they were out of the office for the next few days. So almost a week later I get all the merchandise but lose achievements, and other items acquired through gameplay. The developer response was to direct me to how to file for a refund. Clearly not the point.
The art of Simon’s Cat is always cute, but the UX is more frustrating than worth it.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Good Catch Limited
- 437 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018. Simon’s Cat Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems (Offer) $2.99
- Kitten $7.99
- Common Cat Promotion $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.