Sticky notes you'd love to use
This nice and handy application lives in the menu bar for faster access and has the following features:
- customizable background, font and text color
- pin note to desktop to make it stay atop of other windows
- translucent notes
- make new notes by dragging text, images and files to the menu bar icon
- drag images and sounds to note contents
- automatically hide notes when inactive
- quick access via menu bar icon
- configurable global shortcuts to create new note or show/hide all notes
- integration with services: create new note from any text in any application
- snap to screen bounds and other notes
- archive with all closed notes - do not lose your information by accidentally closing a note
- smart position choosing for different display configurations
Visit our site for more information: https://www.antnotes.com/
If you need support, have feature request or any complaints, you are welcome to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Within this release:
- use shorter timeout for displaying of close note/settings button
- fixed locked menubar after the startup
- do not delete closed notes after the month by default
- fixed flashing on clicking on menubar or Dock icon
- fixed menu bar icon color and badge drawing for macOS BigSur and up
Ratings and Reviews
Terrific app, with one caveat...
Love all of the optios of this Stickies replacement, including its historical record of closed notes. The only thing that’s bugging me, and I don’t think this was the case when I started using it a year or so ago, is that the notes don’t reliably remember their locations when I plug a monitor into my laptop for dual monitor use - they keep overlapping or moving away from each other. I wish that it would just stick with a fixed pixel value relative to a specific corner of the screen so that the arrangement is identical regardless of what screen it’s appearing in.
The free version works well, but it has some problems like font colors can’t be changed independently from each other. For example, if one word in a sentence is changed to blue then the whole note will change also to blue. I’d buy this app, but I don’t know if the paid version has the same problem. This’s a minor failure which is ok for the free version but developers should pay more attention to free apps since people will judge the quality of the paid version through the free version like myself.
Update: this app has changed for the positive. In the past, I had troubles with it but now it works fine. I have the free version, and it’s all I need cause I can change colors, letters, eat without spending a cent. Good work for the developers. Everyone should have this app.
This app has so many more problems than it does benefits. The notes are hard to move around the screen and fade to where they are partially transparent if you are not actively editing the note--terrible for using as reference! These problems would not be problems if there were an option to edit the settings, which there is not. Everytime I use this app I end up incredibly frustrated with how poorly designed it it. It in no way should be categorized as a "productivity" app, because if anything it hinders productivity! I wish there was an option to rate this app 0 stars. I considered upgrading to the paid version to potentially avoid these problems, but I feel no reason to pay $3 to an app that more than likely will not work, as the publisher obviously does not understand what convenience and ease of use are. 0/10 do not recommend.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mykola Olshevskyi
- 1.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, German, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Antlogic, 2014-2022