This app is a virtual "Bread Board" of pre-configured resistors. It also includes a virtual volt and amp meter. This virtual lab provides an excellent environment for anyone who is interested in understanding series and parallel resistors, learning how to measure voltages across resistors, current through series and parallel circuits and solving simple circuits.
- VERY SIMPLE and EASY TO USE, with up to eight component sections.
- Component sections can easily be configured from five different types.
- VIRTUAL "Hands On" experience using volt and amp meters.
- Resistor values can easily be changed with a picker, keypad or using randomize button.
- Circuit voltage can easily be changed from 1 to 250 volts with a picker
or 1 to 1000 volts with a keyboard.
-- The "Basics" tool make this app unique for the simplicity and speed of seeing the effects of "Opens" and "Shorts" on resistor circuits.
- The "Basics" screen provides a great way to reinforce your knowledge and see the effects of "Opens" and "Shorts".
- FREE and NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
- The circuit is always "LIVE" and immediately shows voltage, current and circuit resistance with any changes made to the circuit.
- IOS Picker and Keyboard resistance entry
- Convenient Math calculator included
Ratings and Reviews
I am not seeing voltage drop across a resistor? I would think I should.
It very helpful.
The only improvement is it could give you could type in the amounts. also In total volts it only goes to 250. Last if you could get values for individual resistors.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your suggestions and 5 star rating.
-- Now includes key pad and calculator. Using key pad, you can go to 1000 volts.
Great Learning Tool
The easiest circuit builder I have ever used. It instantly updates volts, amps and circuit ohms with each circuit change, making learning fast. I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to learn about series and parallel resistors.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking time to rate this app. I am happy that you liked it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.