Simple Food and Fitness Diary.
Please rate our App and provide us feedback on how to improve! We really want to create the best simple food/fitness diary experience for you :)
* Simple food and fitness diary without calorie counting.
* Supports meal, exercise, water and weight Logs
* Just write what you want on beautiful and simple expandable sticky notes.
* PDF support for meal, exercise, water, weight and notes.
* Sync data between iOS devices (Account registration required to use this feature).
* Statistic Charts for water and weight posts.
* Push notification (alarm) to remind yourself of meal, water, exercise and etc.
* Calendar view lets you organize your food and fitness experience.
* Supports both restaurants and custom locations for posting.
* Provides basic info about restaurants, such as open hours, location and website (Click the location name).
* Intuitive and clean posting pipeline that guides you to create an organized food and fitness posts/log.
* iOS 13 Compatibility update.
* Sync button added in the menu (Click it to explicitly download latest data into your current device if you use multiple devices).
* Missing login credential bug fix attempt
Ratings and Reviews
My best food tracker!
I like to think of this platform as training wheels for good lifestyle habits. I use a food diary one month per season versus indefinitely. It’s such a good self-check and eye opener. In the past I’ve used pen and paper but after having a baby it became almost impossible to get around to a physical copy consistently. This app version is minimal and straightforward.
I don’t want to be calorie/ macronutrient/ “whatever’s new” obsessed but I do want to look and feel my best. Simply logging what I ate and drank and sharing it with an accountability partner is enough to me to create self-awareness. This app helps me make better choices when I know I’ll have to write them down. Highly recommend! Huge kudos to the creators!
Simple, clean, user-friendly app!
I have been using foodility for about 3 weeks now and love it! I especially appreciate the clean, minimalist interface. I wanted a simple food and exercise journal without calorie counts included, and this is exactly that. I also like that I can record notes, weight, etc, and export to share with my nutritionist. A couple features that would be really helpful- 1) ability to use offline. Many food journal apps have this ability and I believe store the data locally on your device until you are online again, then sync to your account. 2) a “today” button that could, if you were for instance reviewing entries from a previous month, you could tap and immediately be taken to the current day. 3) ability to export all data at once (I like that you can choose dates, but an “export all” function would be nice). 4) ability to have calendar week start on Monday (random personal preference).
Really, the app is great and I truly appreciate that the creators realize that some of us just want to be mindful of our eating without the obsessiveness of calories/macros. Also my favorite, minimalist interface of all the food journal apps I’ve tried!
So, I downloaded this app because I am dairy intolerant (I CAN eat dairy but it SOMETIMES gives me cramps, stomach aches and such) and I want to track what dairy I eat to see how much I can eat and stuff. I don’t want to count calories or diet. Just want to track of what I eat. I read through the description and I think that this app will do what I ask. I can add what I ate and when and all those things. I can add photos, too. I think this app will do good.
I will add edits and suggestions but for first impressions it’s great. Simplistic and calm, easy to navigate. This app can basically do whatever you want to it to do. It’s very flexible from what I can see.
As afore mentioned I will add edits and suggestions as I actually use the app, but I wanted to show what I expect and see how it turns out. I haven’t really tried tracking my food before, but I think it’s a good habit to get into for any reason. I will give it 4 stars for now because for first impressions it is fantastic and I think it will work great. Let’s see what i think about the app after I use it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.