This is a journaling app in which instead of writing paragraphs of text, as you would do in any ordinary diary, you answer a bunch of questions on a daily basis. This will save you a lot of time. The list of questions is designed by you, and can be edited at any moment. Simple Q&A Dairy provides the ability to easily monitor any aspect of your life. Say, for instance, you want to lose weight. In this case you can set one of the questions to be "What did I eat today?" or "How many miles did I run today?" Having to answer the same questions every day will keep you focused on your goals. Entries in the diary can be grouped by question. The entire contents of the diary can be presented as plain text, which you can copy and save outside of the app.
Free app features:
- You can group the answers.
- You can search through the diary.
- You can present the contents of your diary as a text, then copy that text and save it somewhere.
- You can edit the list of questions at any time. Existing entries won’t be affected by this.
- Entries can be edited and/or deleted.
- You don’t need to answer all the questions at once. Instead, you can create a new entry by answering just one question from your current list of questions and then answer other questions one by one throughout the day by editing that entry. One can easily imagine using this app, for example, in a gym for writing down the results of each exercise (number of sets and repetitions) immediately after that exercise is done.
- There are three types of questions: text answer questions, numerical answer questions and with yes/no answer questions.
- You can view numerical answers on a graph.
- You can skip answering any question. In this case that question won’t be shown in the resulting entry. However, the entry ‘remembers’ that question, so you can answer it later.
- If you want to launch this app from a launcher, its custom URL scheme is simpleqadiary://
- You can export/import/backup/restore your entries via email.
- Multiple templates (or lists of questions)
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
A couple of bugs were fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for
I was in the middle of creating my own journal pages to send to the printer, with daily questions like “Where did I go today?” and “What did I buy today?” And 13 others, including “one thing to remember the day by” because I had never seen anything like that and wanted to keep track of specific things. I write in a journal most days, but it’s not a quick way to look something up.
Anyway I thought, there should be an app for that. And we’ll, here it is. My printed book would have cost $30 for 200 Days. And not been text searchable. So wow I was sooooo thrilled to find this app.
I have been using this app for nearly a year and LOVE IT. the new update with multiple question categories basically makes it perfect to track my daily info in the best way I've ever found.
Great app, very useful!
The developer, Karen Grigoryan, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Karen Grigoryan
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Karen Grigoryan
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited templates $2.99