SimpleLogin is an open source solution to protect your email inbox. Its macOS & iOS application allows you to create quickly a random email address (aka alias). All emails sent to an alias is forwarded to your personal email address.
You can use the alias when subscribing to a newsletter, signing up for a new account, giving your email to someone you don't trust. Not only an alias can receive emails, it can also send emails. An alias is a full-fledged email address.
Later if you can simply block or delete an alias if it's too spammy.
When you give away your personal email online, there is a good chance that your email address would end up with a spammer or a hacker. SimpleLogin acts as a firewall for to protect your personal email inbox.
What distinguishes SimpleLogin:
• Open-source and easy to self-host. The self-hosting is based on Docker and could be run on almost any Linux server. The hosting instruction is on our repository at https://github.com/simple-login/app
• Powerful features if you have a domain (only available at premium plan).
• Generous free plan: there's no cap on bandwidth or number of replies/sends. The Free Plan is enough for protecting your personal email. Premium Plan targets at more "advanced" users with features like custom domain, unlimited alias or catch-all alias.
• Open Roadmap with exciting upcoming features: email directory, mailboxes, extension for Safari, mobile applications, etc. Feel free to check it out on https://trello.com/b/4d6A69I4/open-roadmap
• Export your data: allows you to change the service provider if someday you decide to leave SimpleLogin.
Terms and conditions: https://simplelogin.io/terms/
• Support self-hosted: you can now use this application with your own SimpleLogin instance.
• Some performance improvements.
- Thanh-Nhon Nguyen
- 22.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2020 SimpleLogin
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (monthly) $2.99
- Premium (yearly) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.