Tired of spam and being tracked online through your personal email address? Email aliases are the solution.
SimpleLogin provides you with a different anonymous email address (aka email alias) whenever you sign up for a new online service, allowing you to hide your personal email address from spammers. Emails sent to an alias are forwarded to your personal inbox.
Want to reply to a forwarded email? Just hit reply and the response will be sent from your alias, keeping your personal address hidden.
Not only can an alias receive emails, it can also send emails. An alias is a full-fledged email address.
You can create a new alias when subscribing to a newsletter, signing up for a new account, or giving your email to someone you don't trust. If you receive spam to that address, simply disable the alias.
When you give away your personal email online, there is a good chance it will end up in the hands of a spammer or hacker. SimpleLogin acts as a firewall to protect your personal inbox.
Over 2 million SimpleLogin aliases have been created, making SimpleLogin one of the world’s best-known email alias services.
- Generous free plan: unlike other alias services, you can create up to 10 aliases using the free plan, and there's no cap on bandwidth or the number of replies and sends. We also offer a 7day free trial of our premium service, that includes all advanced features, when you sign up.
- SimpleLogin is the world’s most advanced email alias service, supporting multiple mailboxes, PGP encryption, and in-app alias management.
- 100% open source and independently audited for security. SimpleLogin is verified to be secure and reliable.
- Private by default. SimpleLogin forwards your emails, but does not save them. We use secure infrastructure in Switzerland, operated by Proton Mail, the world's largest encrypted email service.
With a premium plan, you can:
- Add your own domain and create aliases such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also enable catch-all email addresses for your domain.
- If you don't have a domain, use a subdomain provided by SimpleLogin instead.
- Send emails from aliases: not only can you can reply to a forwarded email, you can also initiate a new conversation from your alias.
- If you have several mailboxes, you can add them into SimpleLogin and choose which one to use when creating an alias.
- If your mailbox supports PGP, enable PGP on SimpleLogin, and emails will be encrypted by SimpleLogin before being forwarded to your mailbox.
What others say about SimpleLogin:
“SimpleLogin is a comprehensive disposable email address solution that covers just about every conceivable feature, and it’s easy to use”. PCMag
Open Source: https://github.com/simple-login
Terms and conditions: https://simplelogin.io/terms/
Security audit: https://simplelogin.io/blog/security-audit/
Fix review prompt always shown when running on macOS
Ratings and Reviews
Seriously, this app is great. I got this app bundled with my proton mail subscription and it has been perfect the past privacy reasons I originally intended to get it for. Making new emails is so easy and it integrates well with bitwarden so any time I make a new account with someone it just takes a couple seconds from my Bitwarden browser extension to create a new email + strong password.
I have not received any spam yet, but what this excels at is if I ever do, I know exactly who either tried selling my data or was involved in a security breach and I can just deactivate that specific email without affecting or compromising any of my other accounts.
Love this app! Incredibly versatile and powerful.
Such a powerful and versatile tool. You can easily create, edit, reassign, and remove aliases and amazingly you are allowed 15 on the free plan. Indispensable for managing online accounts, automatically organizing emails, and preventing spam. The random names it comes up with for the aliases also tend to be very entertaining. The app UI is simple and intuitive but very effective, as is the website itself. Can’t recommend this enough.
I’m liking this service. There are lots of masked email / throwaway services available these days (Firefox, DuckDuckGo, even iCloud to name a few).
SimpleLogin is for power users. There are lots of features in the free tier and even more in the paid tiers. While I don’t use the custom domain feature, that alone is pretty cool. The encryption stuff is a little out of my league but that’s not something I’ve seen with any other service, so that’s pretty cool too.
The main reason I don’t offer five stars is because to my knowledge there’s no browser or share-sheet integration. You have to do everything within the app. It would be nice to have some way to auto-populate email fields on the fly.
And I know this is a big deal so I’m not being too critical here, but it would be cool to have on the fly auto-generation of throwaway emails. Like DuckDuckGo: you can just generate new email address all day long. I realize that’s probably a lot of server or processing needs at a large scale so like I said, I’m not holding this against SimpleLogin. Just something to think about …
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 10.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2023 SimpleLogin
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (monthly) $3.99
- Premium (yearly) $29.99