Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember information and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No data collection.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 14+ years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free-form layout
○ or use auto layout - great for brainstorming
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use checkboxes, progress bars, auto-numbering
○ connect any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
Add media and documents
○ images and photos
○ icons (stock, emojis or custom)
○ link to a topic, mind map, contact, file or webpage
○ voice memos
Seamless synchronization using clouds
○ sync mind maps with your iPads and iPhones
○ sync mind maps across platforms. For example with Mac - as a separate purchase
○ sync using iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, 坚果云 - Nutstore and Nextcloud
Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ create a slideshow to present your Mind Map (Tablet only)
○ export to Reminders or Calendar
Style your mind map
○ change the appearance by selecting one of the 15+ style sheets
○ create your own style sheets
○ style every detail, exactly how you want it
○ change borders, lines, colors, background color, the checkbox color, and much more
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ block out distractions with autofocus
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ visually group topics with group borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
○ outline view
• Native iCloud support
• Link to mind maps and documents in iCloud
• iOS 16 supported
• General improvements and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful interface that gets out of the way, great customization options
This is the best mind mapping app I have found for iOS/MacOS. IMO the most important ‘feautre’ for a mind mapping or creativity app is being able to get your thoughts down without having to devote attention to the interface, and the interface here is simple and elegant- especially if you have a keyboard. After only a day I found the app pretty effortless to use (my other favorite app is Scapple, but there is no iOS version yet.)
The app comes with a good library of prebuilt styles but also has a lot of customization options so you can create your own styles, apply style elements to just individual items in a map, etc. There are multiple connection types available which is important if you like creating ‘free form’ type maps, most apps force you into a rigid connection scheme that looks bad if you want to move items around.
Finally, the app has some deeper features such as item notes, multiple link types, labels, checklist toggles, images, and an outline view. All for a single one-time registration fee (you’ll need to buy both iOS and MacOS apps separately though). The free version is completely usable on its own, and gives you plenty of opportunity to decide if you want to pay for the extra functionality of the Pro license.
Great & one time cost!
I use this on an iPad and iPhone. There are so many mind mapping apps that are subscriptions or you only get a couple maps with the free versions. It took me way too long just to find one that I could just buy with a one time cost. I think I did read that you purchase it per platform though, so if I want to use it on my laptop I would have to buy that version. I probably won’t use it on the computer but even if I did, the software is good, so I’d be okay with the cost.
There’s one really big problem for me though which I hope is fixed in a future update. When I’m using the Apple Pencil on the iPad and enter a field to write into, it centers that field on the screen. That means I have to lift and move my hand to the center every time I want to write and then move the whole map back to the position I had it in. The palm rejection in the app isn’t great, both these together have caused some frustration. I’d much rather have an option to toggle this off so I can just write in the field where it already is.
Best. App. Ever.
I’ve been looking for ways to help with studying, and wish I found this sooner. Downloaded the free trial on my iPhone and was sold before it even ended. Maybe it’s the OCD nerd in me, but my thoughts and notes have to be organized JUST the right way or I can’t function. I’ve tried tabs, highlighters, binders, note cards, quizlets, you name it... nothing did the job until I found this app. There are soo many features that give you the freedom to organize the clutter in your head; it’s like painting your thoughts onto a screen. I haven’t tried any other mind mapping apps since this is my first one, but I feel like it has everything I need already and don’t even want to venture. I’m pretty satisfied. I now have the paid versions for my iPhone/Ipad and windows pc too. LOVE this app!
BTW: definitely read the MindMap Editor Help, and FAQ sections so you can truly enjoy the creative power of the app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- 31.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2023 SimpleApps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro Functionality $10.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.