Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember information and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind Pro is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for Mac - https://simplemind.eu/download/full-edition/
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 10+ years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free-form layout or various auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using clouds.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the style of the Mind Map.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free-form layout
○ or use one of the various auto layouts - great for brainstorming
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use checkboxes, progress bars, auto-numbering
○ connect any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
Add media and documents
○ images and photos
○ icons (stock, emojis or custom)
○ link to a topic, mind map, contact, file or webpage
○ voice memos
Seamless synchronization using clouds
○ sync mind maps with your iPads and iPhones
○ sync mind maps across platforms. For example with Mac - as a separate purchase
○ built-in support for Dropbox, Google Drive, 坚果云 - Nutstore, and Nextcloud
○ use iCloud and OneDrive via the Files App (iOS 11 or later)
Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ create a slideshow to present your Mind Map (Tablet only)
○ export to Reminders or Calendar
Style your mind map
○ change the appearance by selecting one of the 15+ style sheets
○ create your own style sheets
○ style every detail, exactly how you want it
○ change borders, lines, colors, background color, the checkbox color, and much more
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ block out distractions with autofocus
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ visually group topics with group borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
○ outline view
• New Linear layout, great for making simple timelines.
• New Radial layout.
• New Stylesheet “Colored Circles”, looks great with the new radial layout.
• New Stylesheet “Blue Steel”, with a cool flat look.
• Use emojis icons in topics.
• New Topic border styles: circle, left arrow, right arrow and parallelogram.
• Topics support minimum width and height, this allows manual sizing of topics.
• iPhoneLink removed.
• Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredibly good mind mapping
I’ve been using mind maps as a way to research things for work for years. The problem has always been the flexibility of the tool. The software I’ve used in the past has been essentially graphical outlining. It worked, and allowed for some rearranging a grouping of content. But it was overall pretty difficult to move branches around.
SimpleMind gets it right! Long press on any node, and it highlights all of its subordinate nodes so you can drag and drop the whole thing on another branch. Easily drag out handles to create new nodes or connections between nodes. Wrap nodes in an expandable border. The software has so many excellent, well designed features l can’t list them all here. (No, I have no relationship with the developers. I’m just really this happy to have found this app.) Even better, the software is availble for both iPad and Mac, and they work seamlessly together.
Bravo, highly recommended.
iThoughs and SimpleMind rule!
Having issues with thinking straight and focusing makes these apps indispensable. It’s like a part of my neurology now. How do you thank some one for giving you a part of your brain?
I mention iThoughts too because its just as good and because each one has some unique features that the other does not have. Like slideshows on this one (which was is amazing idea I did not even expect or ask for), or the effortless free form layout with the ability to rotate or move branches around for visibility and control. I’d choose this one for creativity and brainstorming, whereas the other one is better for overall knowledge management.
This app is soooo good! THANK YOU!
I love Mind Maps! I’m an Aspie, and details are very important to me. The mobile version of this app is incredible. It’s also the first Mind Mapper I’ve tried so far. There are just a few details to work out.
First, it’d be nice if the app would remember my spot whenever I switch back to it. Just the X and Y coords, so it’s orientation independent.
Next, it would be nice if, when selecting and moving a branch, it would still snap to the grid. I have to select the branch, move it somewhere imprecise, select the top branch node again by itself, position it perfectly, and then move all the other nodes to match.
A couple of the menus up top don’t let me switch to another menu without first closing the menu I originally opened. This is probably only going to be an annoyance while still learning the menus.
The last thing, and this is actually kinda big for me, is that the Windows desktop version doesn’t always position the nodes the same way as the iPad version does. So I have to continually tweak it. Images also aren’t rotated, and the grid setting don’t automatically sync (snap to grid, etc.)
Anyway, it’s a great tool and I’d much rather have it than not! I consider it indispensable at this time. I only wish I could return the clunky desktop version (should have downloaded the trial first).
I’ll be mapping out my thoughts on this and composing a much cleaner review for my blog.
- xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- 18.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2020 SimpleApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.