Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember information and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind Pro is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for Mac - https://simplemind.eu/download/full-edition/
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 14+ years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free-form layout or various auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using clouds.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the style of the Mind Map.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free-form layout
○ or use auto layout - great for brainstorming
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use checkboxes, progress bars, auto-numbering
○ connect any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
Add media and documents
○ images and photos
○ icons (stock, emojis or custom)
○ link to a topic, mind map, contact, file or webpage
○ voice memos
Seamless synchronization using clouds
○ sync mind maps with your iPads and iPhones
○ sync mind maps across platforms. For example with Mac - as a separate purchase
○ sync using iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, 坚果云 - Nutstore and Nextcloud
Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ create a slideshow to present your Mind Map (Tablet only)
○ export to Reminders or Calendar
Style your mind map
○ change the appearance by selecting one of the 15+ style sheets
○ create your own style sheets
○ style every detail, exactly how you want it
○ change borders, lines, colors, background color, the checkbox color, and much more
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ block out distractions with autofocus
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ visually group topics with group borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
○ outline view
• New Matrix auto layout, great for displaying information compact.
• Add Labels in Topics to add additional information
• Automatic Left/Right Text Alignment in auto-layouts. Optionally disable this via Preferences | General.
• Create a New Mind Map from what’s copied to your Clipboard.
• Use your downloaded custom fonts in Preferences – Fonts.
• Turkish Language supported.
Ratings and Reviews
Best MindMapping Software Around! THANK YOU
I’m a devoted and longtime mindmapper. I use them for everything.
For many years, I used MindMeister and loved it. I brought them dozens of customers as well… as I had all my private students and coworkers use it too. Then something changed. Their software stopped working well and their customer service plummeted. Hundreds of maps in, I had to find a replacement.
And THANK GOODNESS I found SimpleMind!
Sooooooo MUCH BETTER!
First of all… no subscription. I’d rather pay big once than monthly. And the cost isn’t even big.
Second, it runs locally… using the power of my computer, iPhone, or iPad… rather than running on browser. With all that power, it remains smooth like butter… never glitchy at all.
Also, it’s quite powerful. You can do lots to customize your maps and interconnections.
Also, maps save in your own personal cloud accounts so they aren’t owned by the company. MindMeister has all my maps and I have to pay a 6 month subscription just to get them.
The SimpleMind online tutorials are great and they are always adding new useful features.
Once you get used to it, the workflow is intuitive… but since there are so many features, I recommend spending some time in tutorials. Worth the effort.
Grateful to the developers.
I already sending you lots of new customers and shall continue to do so.
Amor y Paz, TOA
Developer Response ,
I love it! But wish I could do organic mind mapping
It works great, it’s easy to add pictures and drawings, and it syncs well. One of the things I really like is that I can buy it rather than pay a subscription! I may be old school but I remember a time when we could buy software rather than rent it. I wish users would boycott apps that require subscriptions.
Here is my only problem with it. You can’t do organic mind mapping. Free style is close but it doesn’t allow the words to follow the lines like if you were drawing on pen and paper. Instead it uses the fishbone style. (If you don’t know what I mean see the book “Mind Mapping for Dummies")
Imindmap is the only one I can find that does organic mind mapping but they charge a ridiculous price for a subscription. Please update to allow organic mind mapping. Your app is already great but it would be the absolute best if we could do organic mind mapping on it!
Incredibly good mind mapping
I’ve been using mind maps as a way to research things for work for years. The problem has always been the flexibility of the tool. The software I’ve used in the past has been essentially graphical outlining. It worked, and allowed for some rearranging a grouping of content. But it was overall pretty difficult to move branches around.
SimpleMind gets it right! Long press on any node, and it highlights all of its subordinate nodes so you can drag and drop the whole thing on another branch. Easily drag out handles to create new nodes or connections between nodes. Wrap nodes in an expandable border. The software has so many excellent, well designed features l can’t list them all here. (No, I have no relationship with the developers. I’m just really this happy to have found this app.) Even better, the software is availble for both iPad and Mac, and they work seamlessly together.
Bravo, highly recommended.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2023 SimpleApps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.