Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember information and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind Pro is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for iPad&iPhone - https://simplemind.eu/download/full-edition/
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 10+ years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free-form layout or various auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using clouds.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the style of the Mind Map.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free-form layout
○ or use auto layout - great for brainstorming
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use checkboxes, progress bars, auto-numbering
○ connect any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
Add media and documents
○ images and photos
○ icons (stock, emojis or custom)
○ link to a topic, mind map, contact, file or webpage
Seamless synchronization using clouds
○ sync mind maps with your Mac computers
○ sync mind maps across platforms. For example with iPad&iPhone - as a separate purchase
○ built-in support for Dropbox, Google Drive, 坚果云 - Nutstore, and Nextcloud
○ use iCloud and OneDrive via Finder
Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ create a slideshow to present your Mind Map
○ export to Reminders or Calendar
Style your mind map
○ change the appearance by selecting one of the 15+ style sheets
○ create your own style sheets
○ style every detail, exactly how you want it
○ change borders, lines, colors, background color, the checkbox color, and much more
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ block out distractions with autofocus
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ visually group topics with group borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
○ outline view
• Bugs reported on v1.30.0 and v1.30.1 fixed
Ratings and Reviews
I tried many different apps at the same time using the same data on Andriod, iOS, and MacOS. This app is cross platform, so I can edit the same file on either my phone, tablet, or computer. This app became my favorite to use & edit testing over several weeks.
I did pay separatly for the iOS & MacOS for the pro version which I'm fine with because I want to support the development of this great product. That was a little over two years ago. Pricing may be different now.
The options and tools are vast. My mind maps and flow charts can get very complex, which I think makes them look the best in the Vertical Layout. Sometimes though, I prefer a Top Down Layout which is just 4 clicks away for the change (Click the starting or center box/entry > horizontal dots > layout icon > Layout modal opens). There are many share options such as PDF, JPG, outline, original file....
They have a support website. And update often.
Saved My Life!!!
This program has saved my life. I have been sitting for hours trying to organize my projects to such extent that my wife has found me at the kitchen table, glassy-eyes, staring into nothingness, notepads and paper strewn about me. Then she said: “maybe there’s an app for that,” reminding me of why I married her. Sure enough, I stumbled across this life-altering program and it has simply saved my life. No need to read instructions, it is completely intuitive. I played with it for exactly 5 minutes and knew exactly how everything worked. It is now 12:42 AM and I love this app so much I felt compelled to stay up and write this review. For anyone who is having difficulty organizing projects of any kind, this application is the best thing in the world. Fpr me, the best part is for each topic, or “block” on the branch, you can write notes on what is needed. This is a complete visual view of your projects, organized in the way that fits you and your needs. Whoever made this program thank you so much.
Best of the Best
I have been hopeful about mind-mapping as a strategy to organize the many different kinds of thoughts worth keeping that flit through my head in a day, and I have tried many different mind mapping programs before Simple Mind. Simple Mind is the one!! It is incredibly powerful in it’s ability to customize everything. It does all of the things I want it to do, and I am finding it a great tool not only to organize my life, but also research, and I used it for a recent presentation, which was well recieved. I love that it works on my Mac desktop, IOS phone, and Chromebook seamlessly. I love that you pay once, rather than a monthly subscription. The updates always come with helpful information for learning about the changes. I am ready to marry Simple Mind until death do us part. Can’t say enough good about it, and I have tried MANY programs made for a similar purpose.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ModelMaker Tools BV
- 12.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021, ModelMaker Tools - SimpleApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.