A simple app for your Pinboard bookmarks. Simplepin makes reading and managing your Pinboard bookmarks easy. With just the most basic features done right, it's a good companion for any Pinboard user.
• Browse, edit, create and delete your bookmarks
• Search for your favourite bookmarks
• Create a new bookmark from Safari using the share extension
• 1Password integration
• Split View support for iPads (open links in safari)
• Mark bookmarks as read when opened
• Add URL from clipboard
ABOUT THE LOGIN
• Two ways to log in: username and password OR using API token
• Simplepin does not store your password (it's only used for retrieving the API token)
Please note that Simplepin does not have offline support.
- Added "unread by default" setting
- Minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pinboard is a joy, and this app lets me use pinboard on the iPad, so I thank the author.
There is a usability issue in my opinion: you have to go to the options screen to tag an item, and then return to the home screen to then post the tag. Having it all on the initial screen would be simpler, perhaps.
This is the best free pinboard client, but I ended up moving to Pinner because of the aforementioned two-screen inconvenience.
Simple but good
This is a great pin board app that is easy to use and has a clean/simple design. Please add the following features to get a 5 star review: 1) ability to only show unread bookmarks, 2) swipe to mark bookmark as “read”.
I love this app. I was using the bookmark version for Safari, but now that there’s a share extension, I use the app exclusively. The only thing I’d change is the ability to add tags in the first pop up instead of going to options. Thank you for making such a great app, and for free too!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.