SimpleTexting is the leading platform for sending mass text message campaigns and connecting 1-on-1 with your customers. And now, with our iOS app, you can stay on top of your SMS marketing efforts from wherever you are.
All Your Favorite Features, Now On The Go:
Never Miss A Message
• Get notified as soon as you receive a text from a subscriber
• Text back individual subscribers right away in an intuitive, threaded inbox
Create Engaging Campaigns
• Create and send mass SMS and MMS campaigns
• Add images to your campaigns right from your Camera Roll
• Shorten long URLs without leaving the app
Automate Your Work
• Set up triggers to respond to common queries
• Create autoresponders to keep your audience engaged
• Schedule all of your important texts in advance
Grow And Manage Your Lists
• Add or edits keywords that users can text to subscribe to your messages
• Manage your list of subscribers and add contacts
• Ask subscribers for new information using our Data Collection feature
• Build new segments within your lists
• Set up Text-2-Win sweepstakes to gain new subscribers
See How Your Campaigns Are Doing
• Use our analytics tool to see how your campaigns are performing in real time
• Visualize click-through rates, subscriber growth and number of messages sent
New To SimpleTexting?
Download our app to sign up for a free 14-day trial. Leave your credit card in your wallet. No strings attached here. Just two weeks of full access to all of our powerful features.
SimpleTexting is the number one text marketing platform trusted by both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Generate leads, increase sales and provide top-notch customer service using text messaging.
A few users let us know they were having trouble uploading images. We found the issue and are happy to say MMS messaging now works for everyone. Never sent a campaign with a photo before? Now's a good time to give it a try!
Ratings and Reviews
Some iOS app glitches
I’m evaluating SimpleTexting as an internet based texting service for our home owners association. Very excited about the possibilities the iOS app brings. But it has at least one irritating glitch. The application badge shows ‘1’ but I can not find any place inside the app where the ‘1’ is coming from. I only have 3 message conversations and I’ve opened them all. Looking at the menu doesn’t reveal where the notification is coming from.
Right now I would say the notifications, at least the badge, are unreliable. But I remain hopeful
App doesn’t work
The app doesn’t work but they’re working on it. Customer support response time is good. Just need the bugs fixed.
Why do I have to enter my full name etc just to send a text? Also you want to access my account without the option to say no.
Seems more like you want out personal information instead of providing a service
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.