Effortlessly manage your finances and track your spending all in one place with Simplifi by Quicken, a convenient and easy-to-use budgeting app. Tracking expenses, managing budgets, and keeping tabs on your finances can be a challenge. Simplifi by Quicken makes it easy to see your monthly bills, set goals, and grow your savings in less than 5 minutes a week. Don't let your finances hold you back; take control of your finances today!
Whether you're new to budgeting, a seasoned budgeter, or a finance manager, you'll love the simplicity and convenience of our user-centric interface. Managing every bill, every expense, and every subscription can be overwhelming. Make it easy with Simplifi. Leave the Excel spreadsheets in the past and track your expenses, save more money, track your bills, pay off debt, and take control of your finances once and for all with Simplifi's easy-to-use budgeting app.
We know that every budget is unique. That's why Simplifi's budgeting and money app lets you customize and track your budget based on your specific needs. Get customized alerts and always know where you stand with one personalized, use-anywhere budget app. Join the thousands of people already using the Simplifi expense tracker and budget planner app to manage bills, save money, and take control of their finances.
ALL YOUR MONEY & FINANCES IN ONE APP
* Automatically sync all of your financial accounts in one easy-to-use expense tracking and budgeting app
* Connect with and view all your accounts in one place so you know exactly what’s happening with your money, budget, and finances
* Effortlessly identify changes in spending, income, net worth, budget, finances, and more
* Find places to save more money and reach your financial goals with confidence
SET & ACHIEVE PERSONALIZED MONEY & FINANCIAL GOALS
* Whether you’re saving money for your dream home, a vacation, retirement, or your child’s education, Simplifi by Quicken helps you achieve life’s most important milestones and meet your budget requirements.
* Adjust your budget based on goals and watch your savings grow.
* Set custom financial goals and get personalized financial insights.
TRACK SPENDING, WATCH YOUR MONEY & BUDGET WITH CONFIDENCE
* Feel confident that you’re covered to spend on the things you care about.
* Create a simple budget based on your income and finances to make sure you aren't spending more than you make in a month.
* Categorize and monitor spending so you can get ahead and stay ahead.
GET CUSTOMIZED SPENDING & SAVING INSIGHTS
* Discover key insights about your money and finances so you can make smart decisions.
* Stay informed about how each financial move will impact your future so there's never any surprises.
* See how much money you’ve spent this month, excluding bills and subscriptions, so you know if you have enough left in your budget or need to cut back.
BACKED BY 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
*For over 30 years, customers have relied on Quicken to help manage their complete financial picture, so they can live their best lives.
*Simplifi by Quicken is the newest solution in the Quicken portfolio to help customers make the most of their money.
We're serious about protecting your account and privacy. Visit https://www.quicken.com/privacy/us to learn more.
If you’re a California resident, please refer to the new privacy guidelines set forth by The California Consumer Privacy Act on information sharing. If you’d like to opt out of the sale of your personal information as defined by these new guidelines, please go to https://www.quicken.com/privacy/us
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I finally have a budget
For many years I have struggled to figure out a budgeting system that isn’t burdensome to actually use. I was looking for an app that helped me to track spending by category and was not unpleasant to use. If I don’t enjoy using an app I probably won’t use it. I have been using Simplifi for two months now and it has done the trick. Most of the time I use it on my PC. It does not always interpret things like transfers between accounts or credit card payments in the way I expect them to but it is easy to catch and fix small incidences of jankiness. I login daily to re-categorize transactions although the system does allow you to tell it to categorize future transactions the way that you want them. Halfway through the month I copy the spending by category into an Excel spreadsheet to see where I’m at and then at the end of the month I update it and analyze the variances from my budget. It would be great if that functionality was actually within Simplifi, but it is easy enough to do.
Close to greatness
I have been looking for an app that provides a financial forecast, something that I’ve missed since I stopped using quicken desktop, and finally found something comparable! Simplifi has done a good job at basically rebooting quicken and updating its functions to be usable on the go. There is definitely room for improvement, but I am hopeful that updates will fix some of the main issues.
The lack of an iPad version is a big disappointment though and there are some features that could to with some fine tuning (it is difficult to move a variable cost recurring bill to the right place for tracking, some options/features are only accessible on the website, etc.)
Bottom Line: For the price, this is an incredibly useful budgeting/financial tracking program. There is room for improvement, but I’m willing to bet that most of the issues are already being worked on. It has become my go to and would definitely recommend it
Not a full finance App
Honestly it’s missing some of the basics and it has been out for a while. This app is great for budgeting by categories, but it goes no further. You cannot see cash flow, you cannot see a P&L report, you cannot export any of the reports (which is honestly important and needed for accountants). The cash flow is useful so you can see a quick breakout of all your expenses vs income and the net income. For the reports that are there you can’t click on it to view the data broken down at a quick glance. You’re relying that you categorized it correctly to begin with.
Dashboard doesn’t let you view cash flow which is worthless. Having to push the back button multiple times to get back to the dashboard is obnoxious. No dark mode. App can only pull 4-5 months prior when syncing for the first time. Yet there is no way to import financial statements to fill in the missing months. So when you start this app you cannot see a full annual account report. Etc. If you just care to monitor your budget only you’re better off using something like spendee, wallet or that envelope app. This is not worth $40 annual. For that sum I expect a fully usable personal finance app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Quicken Inc.
- 112.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Quicken Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Simplifi Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Simplifi Yearly Subscription $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.