Simplify your life with Simplifi, a simple, super easy-to-use, task list and project management app with 7 beautiful and colorful themes. Because managing your task list should not be a task in itself! Set progress on your tasks, type in landscape mode, and manage categories using a simple gesture driven interface. Save time and get more things done!
Simplifi was created by Kiwi Bird Ventures as a side project for internal use. After trying numerous project management / to-do lists available in the app store we found most of them to be much too complicated for our needs. So we decided to make a simple app that puts your tasks on the main screen and hides all of the unnecessary UI interface. Simplifi is simple and to the point and we hope you will enjoy it.
- Unlimited Categories
- Track Progress for Every Task with a Visual Progress Bar
- Move, Rearrange, and Delete Tasks and Categories with Ease
- Enjoy 7 Unique and Beautiful Themes (Watch Video for Preview)
- Indie Developers
- Anyone with Not Enough time to Fiddle with more cumbersome and complicated Task Lists.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- New Help Screen
- List Menu with functions to check off, reset, delete, and reorder all tasks in the list by title, progress, or due date.
- New, faster and better alert menus
- You can now enter multiple new items at the same time by separating them with a ";". So, for instance. You can enter "Task 1; Task 2; Task 3" in the new task screen, and when you press save it will create 3 new tasks for you with those titles.
- Various Small Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent. Sync needed.
This is the only app I've found, at least for iPhone, that can show multiple lists & their items at once. Every other app will only show one lists items at a time.
This is a huge advantage, & easily makes it an app to use more, & one in which lists can easily become more granular & specialized.
Having said that, I concur that sync with iCloud or something to assure users that data will not be lost, or yes, used across devices would be an important next step, & earn the 5th star.
Some kind of bullet in front of list items would also be helpful.
It's an awesome list app!!! But...
This app does everything a busy person would need a list app to do. Simple interface, the ability to organize everything quickly and efficiently, and controls that are really intuitive. But I can't find a way to sync across devices. I need my iPad and iPhone to sync lists. That's a greatly valuable component to an app like this and until it's available I can't give the 5 stars this app would otherwise deserve.
Simple and visual
It took me so long to find an app that did exactly what I wanted- track progress, keep crossed out items visible for some time after completion, show main tasks and sub tasks all in one place, all with a super simple and quick interface. This app is perfect for what I need!
The developer, Bogdan Ryabyshchuk, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bogdan Ryabyshchuk
- 13.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Kiwi Bird Ventures
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.