"Finally, an app easy enough for me!" - Mom
Simplist is the list management app designed to be beautifully simple. Its clean minimalist interface makes it very easy to use and fits right in with the other Apple bundled apps.
Use Simplist to create checklists, grocery lists, shopping lists, task and to-do lists. If you're looking for a more complex GTD time management app, I would recommend OmniFocus, Things or Todo. But if you simply want to create lists lightning fast, Simplist is the app for you!
- Swipe to delete lists and items
- Ultra-configurable app badge
- Create unlimited number of lists and items
- Super easy to add lists and items quickly
- Add notes for items
- Add optional due dates
- Sort items manually, alphabetically or by priority
- Move items between lists
- Check/Uncheck all Items
- Quick delete of checked items
- Optional checkboxes
- Optional priority indicator (5 levels)
- Optional due date reminder on startup
- List templates through copy list feature
Simplist now supports iOS Dynamic Type.
Change font size and toggle bold font via the iOS Settings app.
- Settings > Display & Brightness
- Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size (for larger font sizes)
Ratings and Reviews
I have found Simplist very helpful and easy to use in the past. I used it for a few years, a few years ago, and purchased the upgrade. I admire your emphasis on simplicity. But I have one feature request that might seem “complicated” for your consideration. I think it should not significantly change the simplicity of the interface.
My request: could you make Simplist networked between devices? Auto-syncing? Maybe even with a web interface?
I’m sure this would not be simple to implement. But if you were able to do it, I think the user experience could remain simple. And Simplist would then probably become my favorite list management app.
(I am aware of your import-export support, I’m talking about syncing behind the scenes.)
Simple, but very helpful
I absolutely love this app to create different packing lists for all the members of our family for different types of trips. I have several lists dedicated to items that I need to pack/stock in our motorhome, as well as a list for items to pack for each family member. I also have packing lists for traveling by air and for short, overnight trips. This is a list maker’s, like me, dream come true!
Syncing across iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro..
Please set up the app for syncing across iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro. Also, who do we change the title of a list or do we have to start over. Would like to send the list to our printer. How can we do it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 4.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 LoftLab LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.