A fast and fun way to learn piano - works with any piano or keyboard. Learn to play the songs you love with Simply Piano!
Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of the best iPhone apps.
- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me and Counting Stars, also J.S. Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
- Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Slow down library songs to choose your own pace for easy learning
- Personalized 5-Min Workouts ensuring you progress fast and always succeed
- Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No Piano? Try the Touch Courses with 3D Touch to turn your device into an on-screen keyboard!
How it works:
- Place your device (iPhone/iPad/iPod) on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your piano skills
- Discover the magic of music with fun songs in the Library and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play two free courses. Upgrade to a premium subscription package at any time.
- Subscribers will receive full access to ALL courses. New courses and songs added every month!
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the cost of the chosen package.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Simply Piano is developed by Simply, creators of award-winning apps Simply Guitar, Simply Sing, Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. Created by music educators, the apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. Simply are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition -
- ""EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- ""World Summit Award"", by the United Nations
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- ""Best Tablet Game"", GameIS
- “Parents' Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just like a piano, the app needed some tuning. We fixed some pesky bugs so it should B sharp now.
Ratings and Reviews
You’ve always promised yourself you’ll learn how to play piano one day. How about today? No need to hook up a special keyboard: Simply Piano listens to what you’re playing on any keyboard or piano—or lets you use an onscreen one. Within minutes you’ll start reading music, and soon you’ll be playing along with familiar songs and adopting good habits. Even if you’ve never touched a keyboard in your life, Simply Piano makes it easy to learn.
I can’t say how much I love this app!
I took some piano lessons as a kid and played for a few years. But I was never excited nor did I practice much. And, honestly wasn’t very good to at playing the piano. Forward 35 years (in the midst of Covid 19), I had an intense desire to play the piano. And I had the time to learn and practice! I purchased an electric piano online and downloaded Simply Piano. I realized as I went though lessons that I was relearning everything. And they do such a nice job of keeping me engaged. I was enjoying it! So much that I started to look forward to learning new lessons, which opened up more music to practice and etc. As much as I love classical music, learning and practicing modern songs that I quite well has been really fun. I can’t wait to learn the next set. And I can’t wait to get further along in the lessons to play more complex versions. The app isn’t perfect, sometimes I get frustrated when the app dings me for playing the wrong chord or tempo- when I am sure I didn’t. And it takes forever to get through it. But at the same time I guess I am getting practice... With that said, I do miss having real time feedback from a piano teacher and hope to hire one when it’s safe to do so! But bottom line is that even though the app does have an expensive subscription fee, I think it’s absolutely worth every penny. Thanks for helping me find my passion in piano!
Great for beginners but needs improvement
This app is great for people who are new and willing to play piano, it gives great step by step, reminders and an amazing list of songs. The problem for me, is that I want to skip the basics because I am already in 4 years of piano so I had to go over the basics and waste 10 minutes just to unlock the songs. Also, I know that simply piano adds songs every week but right now I’m on the 7 free day trial thing so I can’t really try out the new songs, but please add an advanced section because everything is not my level, it’s too easy. I understand that this is a paid app because it easily helps beginners form their journey to become a great pianist, but other people have been reviewing bad ratings because it is paid, and they want it free - I kinda agree but it’s also kinda worth it. I don’t want to be harsh but if simply piano doesn’t add harder songs, I’ll probably delete the app so that means this company will make a bit less money because I was actually expecting more and already planning to pay for the app, but I think I might’ve changed my mind. PLEASE TRY TO ADD SONGS MORE OFTEN! Even though I do know that songs take a while to make, just even 1 new song everyday will make a change. If this updates, I will pay and give it a full rating. Please know that I am actually giving out my personal opinion and how you can make it better, and that it’s actual advice if you want to improve the app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 365.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 JoyTunes
- In-App Purchases
- 12 months Premium with trial $149.99
- 12 months Premium with trial $119.99
- 12 months Premium with trial $119.99
- Individual Plan $119.99
- 3 months Premium $74.99
- 12 months Premium (20% off) $95.99
- Family Plan $179.99
- Full Access $19.99
- 3 months Premium $59.99
- 12 months with trial (20% off) $119.99