Play on beautiful life like greens as you climb the leaderboard, challenge friends, and complete heart wrenching challenges. Rule the world of putting!
Play the break. Play the slope. Play real golf.
Compete and enjoy multiple game modes:
Practice your green reading and stake your claim on the various leaderboards.
Challenge your friends in 1v1 or multiplayer matches.
Test your green reading and putting skills with multiple game challenges.
Stoke competition and take your friends Putt Coins by battling in multiplayer matches. Earn Putt Coins by winning matches and conquering a multitude of challenges.
- Life like putting simulation with realistic ball and green physics.
- True to the game aiming system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Learn to read breaks with guided arrows.
- Awesome 3D golf graphics.
- Compete in 1v1 and multiplayer matches with family and friends.
- Earn Putt Coins from completing challenges and winning matches against your Facebook friends.
- Conquer putting challenges in distance, break and timed scenarios.
- Play 6, 9 or 18 holes in each golf game format.
- Practice or compete on easy, medium, hard and pro modes.
- Improve your green reading skills with fun, addictive gameplay.
- Bring your new knowledge right back to the golf course.
Gameplay requires an internet connection.
Thank you for playing Simply Putting! We are always working to improve the experience and make the game even more fun. This update fixes some issues we faced with the last build.
Ratings and Reviews
Great putting App!
Simply Putting is pretty awesome! My dad used to take me to the driving range and would focus on my putting and try to teach me how to read the greens. After sometime I lost my interest. This App however, holds my attention. It is fun, yet challenging. I am a little competitive, so I like playing against friends and family and love the fact I am learning at the same time. This App is great for beginners just starting out in the golf game, but also for those seasoned golfers who want to master their putting skills. Looking forward to seeing what else they have in store!
Lots of options
This is a fun little app. It’s easy to learn and get used to, and its performance is realistic and consistent. What I like most about it is the fact that I can open it up and play whether I’m in between tasks and have five minutes to play a few challenges or I want to relax and play six, nine or 18 holes. It needs a 72-hole option for doctor’s office waiting rooms! I can’t wait to play along with live PGA tournaments.
Terrific game with terrible match-up
This is really a great putting game. No timing your taps, just reading the putt. A great one-person time waster.
And that’s the only knock I have - it’s really only a one-person game. There is a “matches” component, but you have to search players individually, by name. And “invite” each one. It’s like they made this cool little game and then said, oh wait, we should have a multiplayer component. And then threw a non-solution together just so they could check that box. If there was a way to get connected with some random player out in interwebzland (like umpteen other golf games), the game would really be great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Golf Scope Inc.
- 123.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Golf Scope Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Mulligans $0.99
- 14 Mulligans $3.99
- 10K Putt Coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.