No. 1 Solitaire game in over 70 stores worldwide!
Get immersed in this uniquely styled version of Solitaire.
With its natural card layout, feature rich content and polished visual style, Simply Solitaire HD is the only Solitaire game you need on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
We feel that every game should show off your device. That’s why Simply Solitaire has been designed to stand out, with its natural card layout, striking colors and unique visual style.
Simply Solitaire lets you customize your game with unique card backs and backgrounds, adjustable deck position and rotatable screen orientation giving you the freedom to play Solitaire how you want.
• 2 Game Modes:
- 1 Card Draw (Everyone’s favourite)
- 3 Card Draw (The Expert’s choice)
• Drag, Drop & Double tap controls
• Auto Complete and Auto Save
• Unique Visual Style
• Natural Card Layout
• Shiny Special Effects
Game Center support!
- Achievements: 31 of them to unlock!
- Leaderboards: Compete for the top spot!
• Customize your game:
- Cards: Over 40 Card Backs to choose from
- Backgrounds: 10 Table Colors available
- Deck Position: Whether you’re a lefty or righty, we’ve got you covered
- Squeek! the Stress Toy: For when the cards just aren’t on your side.
• In-game stats:
- Keep track of how well you’re doing
• iTunes Playback:
- Lets you listen to your iTunes library whilst you play
Fix for crashes on iPad 1.
Performance increases on all devices.
Sync achievements that you have already earned on other devices through Game Center.
Ratings and Reviews
A sure winner in Klondike Solitare
This is one I keep coming back to when I want both to relax and to challenge my mind a bit. The only thing I'd add is the option to tap cards into place. I'm old! Arthritic hands slow me down, yet I return to "Simply Solitaire" over & over again. I bet you will too, if you've read this far. :) INSTALL & PLAY IT NOW!!
NEEDS a way to remove the ads. I'd pay more than $.99. Also an option to make the cards bigger would help.
Otherwise, I love the look of the game and this would be my go-to solitaire app if you can remove the banner ads on top, it kills the whole vibe especially how most of them are co stanly flickering.
Needs some tweaking.
Good game, but needs a verification question asking the user if they really want to play a new game. All too often, I've hit that button unintentionally and have lost a game in progress.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.