Simply, the best Sudoku app in the App Store. We've worked hard for over a year to make everything simply perfect, whether it's service, functions, puzzle quality, design, sound, or clean visuals. Discover our new baby, Simply, Sudoku!
Featured by Apple in 150 (!) countries in July 2013, including "App of the week" and "What's hot" in numerous iTunes App Stores around the world. We get ten thousand downloads every day, over 80% of users rate us 5 Stars!
The results of our long and hard work at a glance:
• 60 Sudoku puzzles in 6 difficulty levels, tested according to the SHD Rating.
• Every single puzzle has been tested multiple times for quality.
• A comparison of worldwide statistics for all puzzles.
• Visuals that are clean and easy on the eyes, and a minimalistic design without bells and whistles.
• Three different clean, clear views to choose from.
• Each step is automatically saved and can be restored.
• Unimposing sounds, such as simple writing noises.
• Optional solution suggestions consistently reduce available options.
• 3 player profiles with personal statistics for each level.
• Perfect solutions on every device, whether it's iPad or iPhone 5.
Should you have any suggestions for the game, we'll gladly consider them for our regular updates. Enjoy Simply, Sudoku!
• Performance improvements
• Thank you for all your feedback as we continue to improve this app!
• Now fully iOS 9 compatible
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the fact that you can write notes to help you. It’s similar to playing on paper, which I like, and it times you so you know your best.
Difficult to enter numbers
I like that I could put number notes in each block. I like that I could choose to have it show me in red where my mistakes were. However, I think that the numbers are difficult to enter. Firstly, one quickly taps a number once to enter it as a note. But, when I moved too quickly for it to the next block, the number was entered into the new block instead, so I had to watch out and pause for a moment after hitting each number. To enter a number (not as a note), I either double clicked or held it instead of tapping once. However, sometimes the double click wiped out the note leaving nothing, and sometimes the holding didn't register. Also, it sometimes registered a tap as a hold and put a number that I didn't want in a block thus wiping out the notes for that number in neighboring blocks which was very frustrating--it was all very frustrating. Also, it wouldn't let me replay any boards. Bummer. Finally, the ads didn't just pop up between games. They popped up in the middle of the games all of a sudden while I was tapping for a number. By the time I got back, I had forgotten where I was and what my strategy was. These things really sucked the joy out of playing it. Please consider making adjustments so it's easier to use. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hi Mom w/ Migraines, thank you for reviewing out app. We are sorry to hear that the user interface we've designed for our sudoku has caused you further migraines: we have some further developments of it in the pipeline and that you will hopefully enjoy.
The ads make it possible to offer the app free or charge. Users who purchase the 'remove ads' option, or purchase any additional puzzles, see no ads whatsoever. Please consider upgrading to the ad-free experience through either of those methods, which will also support our work and the continued development of the app.
Just what I was looking for!
I wanted a basic, easy to understand Sudoku game. I didn’t want loud colors or little explosions. I wanted a game to challenge me, and not “entertain “ me. I really hope I am not offending you because that is definitely not my intention. I’m trying to say that for ME, this app is just what I wanted and I love it. Thank you!!
The developer, the binary family, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- the binary family GmbH
- 100.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 the binary family & Thorsten Rauser
- In-App Purchases
- Package of 25 Sudokus $0.99
- Package of 60 Sudokus $1.99
- Package of 100 Sudokus $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.