Simply, the best Sudoku app in the App Store. We've worked hard for over a year to make everything simply perfect, whether it's service, functions, puzzle quality, design, sound, or clean visuals. Discover our new baby, Simply, Sudoku!
Featured by Apple in 150 (!) countries in July 2013, including "App of the week" and "What's hot" in numerous iTunes App Stores around the world. We get ten thousand downloads every day, over 80% of users rate us 5 Stars!
The results of our long and hard work at a glance:
• 60 Sudoku puzzles in 6 difficulty levels, tested according to the SHD Rating.
• Every single puzzle has been tested multiple times for quality.
• A comparison of worldwide statistics for all puzzles.
• Visuals that are clean and easy on the eyes, and a minimalistic design without bells and whistles.
• Three different clean, clear views to choose from.
• Each step is automatically saved and can be restored.
• Unimposing sounds, such as simple writing noises.
• Optional solution suggestions consistently reduce available options.
• 3 player profiles with personal statistics for each level.
• Perfect solutions on every device, whether it's iPad or iPhone 5.
Should you have any suggestions for the game, we'll gladly consider them for our regular updates. Enjoy Simply, Sudoku!
• Performance improvements
• Thank you for all your feedback as we continue to improve this app!
• Now fully iOS 9 compatible
Ratings and Reviews
Great Sudoku Game
My only suggestion is to provide a way to remove the timer in the settings. I get distracted by timers and don't care about how quickly I finish a puzzle that I don't even exclusively work on in only one sitting. The sound effects are great: subtle and unobtrusive. The music is nice, and it's helpful that it can be turned off or lowered independent of the sound. This is definitely the most attractive Sudoku application that I've seen.
This is a rewrite of an earlier review. I used to keep deleting and reloading the app to keep playing but hated the pop ups. Then I purchased 100 of the top level. My ability to play improved greatly. I love playing every day to help keep my mind sharp. It also relaxes—I play to keep tension away and it works.
I love using this app. Helps keep my mind sharp. I really love that you can put in multiple numbers as possibilities before you commit to only one number.
- the binary family GmbH
- 100.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 the binary family & Thorsten Rauser
- In-App Purchases
- Package of 25 Sudokus $0.99
- Package of 60 Sudokus $1.99
- Package of 100 Sudokus $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.