Do you self-harm, used to self-harm, or know somebody who self-harms? Safe Haven is a community where self-harmers get and receive support and advice on self-injury, depression, anxiety, and whatever other issues life throws your way.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It won't even open, how can I decide if it's worth it or not if I can't even open it??
- Tapatalk, Inc.
- 80.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 Tapatalk, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.