This harmony singing app comes with three songs, with 50 more available through in-app purchase. Learn how to sing harmony and polish your harmonizing skills by playing or muting any of the singers as you sing along with 4-part vocal arrangements of "Lean On Me", "Teach Your Children", and "Proud Mary". Harmonizing is easy with this multi-track learning app.
"One of the best iPad apps for singers.”
The 50 additional songs available through in-app purchase include "Hallelujah", "Amazing Grace", "Take it Easy", "Rolling in the Deep", “Bridge Over Troubled Water”, “Seven Bridges Road”, “California Dreaming”, “Imagine”, and many more. Detailed song info is at https://singharmonies.com/.
"Best tool for those who are struggling with harmonies."
• Tap ‘play’ to hear a 4-part harmony version of the song. Tap any singer to rotate through the three volume settings: full, soft, and silent. Tap the band in the background to turn the music track on or off.
• To hear and learn any of the parts, mute the three other singers and sing along with the solo voice, with or without the music track. Then tap any or all of the other singers and sing your part along with them.
• The voices can be added or muted as the song progresses, and can be played at half volume as a guide while the other voices are set at full volume.
• Move to different parts of the song with the slider at the bottom of the screen.
• Tap the menu icon to navigate to other areas of the app. Tap My Library to view and select any the songs you can currently play. Tap How to Use for instructions. Tap Song Store to see available songs and to purchase more songs.
• No music reading, previous singing experience, or training necessary.
• Please note that the app cannot be used with songs in other music libraries on your device.
• Support, song info, harmonizing tips and more can be found at https://www.singharmonies.com.
• The vocal harmony arrangements range from easy to challenging. Vocal arrangements, difficulty level, and keys are on the song info page at https://www.singharmonies.com/song-info.
• Works with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
• All ages can use.
Twelve new songs have been added to the Song Store, including “Seven Bridges Road”, “Sound of Silence”, “Shallow”, “What a Beautiful Name”, and “True Colors”: all are available through in-app purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
Not so great
I just bought this, and the music is not my taste. Nice concept though.
Developer Response ,
Hello--sorry you don't like the singers on the app. All of them are professional studio singers we hired to sing the parts. Streaming audio of several public domain songs on the app are on https://singharmonies.com/ so potential purchasers can get an idea of the singers we use.
Great Teaching Tool
I use this wonderful app to learn harmony parts to teach my class. I cannot read music so this is super helpful, and easy to use. Nice selection of kid friendly songs. So grateful this exists!
Hooray, they added more songs
They just added more songs, including my favorite Helplessly Hoping!
- Susan Anders
- 70.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Zanna Discs
- In-App Purchases
- Amazing Grace $0.99
- Hallelujah (Cohen) $0.99
- Rolling In The Deep $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.